Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I think a call center job is ideal for us.

hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Almost all of us incels are socially awkward dorks, we hate interacting with others and we don't want to. Our social skills suck because people treat us based on our awful looks. However at call centre jobs we don't need to interact with others in face. We can just talk to people on the phone and they will never know your face. Most people who work at call centre jobs are ugly genetic dead ends. Call centre jobs are popular among socially awkward people which is why so many curries and ricemen work there because it fits their low social skills.
Plus the only time you are forced to interact with people in person is with your boos. Other people are easy to get along with since they are likely social rejects and outcasts like you so you will a lot in common. The thing is that incels like us stick out like a sore thumb or a blister in almost every single environment. We stick out in most jobs because most jobs are for normies. We stick in colleges and universities because most people at universities are normies. In most places in society we are almost always the weird minority and can never fit in. But however at jobs such IT people like us are the norm so these jobs are one the few environments that we can fit into!
I work at a call centre job so I mostly do not experience the brutal mogging because I am not surrounded by normies and chads and femoids all day long. It is only when I leave work to go home do I encounter some moggers. It is brutal to look at people who mog you, so you want to put yourself in a environment where ugly subhumans like us are the norm.

Call center jobs usually include low wages with stress-inducing callers and long shifts... :feelsjuice:

So no thanks. :feelsaww:

I did half a day once. That was enough for me for life.

Best job is no job.

I disagree, it’s a terrible job but you gotta start somewhere

if you cant talk to people / awkward you will never in a million years get a legit phone work job outside of pure churn and burn call factories with extreme turn over and low wage