Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I support feminism.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
- Destroys the life of tradcucks.
- Promote degeneracy, at the expenses of tradcucks.
- Divorce raped tradcucks give me lifefuel.
- More degeneracy is good for edgycels like me.
- It promote gender segregation.
- It's against tradcuck values.
- It freed men from the burden of marriage.
- It's creating a better environment for most men (except for tradcucks).
- It's against patriarcuckery.
- Promotes prostitution.

Why I dislike it?
- Against sexdolls
- Promotes memes such as "white guilt", or "rape culture", or manspreading, mansplanning, etc...

I don't like tradcucks, but i hate feminists even more. You're exaggerating, feminists would put you in jail just for posting here.

Yeah give foids even more rights you DON'T even can think of it...

Say no to feminism. Say no to jews kids!

I don't like tradcucks, but i hate feminists even more. You're exaggerating, feminists would put you in jail just for posting here.

Say no to feminism. Say no to jews kids!
Just say no to the Jew. Tell the Jew: Continue to lie, and into the oven you go!

DbpRyFiXkAAKkjx

Only thing i like about it is that it promotes prostitution or “sex workers” as they call it.

Patriarchy is your only chance to get laid with a satisfactory foid if you're average to below-average nowadays and your only chance to have a decent marriage and family regardless of your looks.

feminism and all liberalism is just a symptom of increased technological development

:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:
Only thing i like about it is that it promotes prostitution or “sex workers” as they call it.
" yes that is the right terminology sweaty, prostitution is such an outdated word and is just misogynist teehee"

:dafuckfeels:
Op what the hell is wrong with you

Yet another soy post from this same faggot, MODS DO YOUR JOB

Bro you've been making cucked threads lately. Let's get off this site I'd buy you steak and meat products for your body and mind health. You've been choking on Soylent and bluepills