Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I stopped believing JBW... (JBW believers GTFIH)

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If you believe JBW you are an idiot (and probably gay) but I will take some accountability being a former JBW believer I am pretty stupid for believing it but blindly didnt see that half of this forum is white and white people dont have the highest SMV especially in cuckmerica.

If you believe JBW you are an idiot (and probably gay) but I will take some accountability being a former JBW believer I am pretty stupid for believing it but blindly didnt see that half of this forum is white and white people dont have the highest SMV especially in cuckmerica.
Yes they have to geomaxx to sea in order to have highest smv

Cope, JBW only works on a small minority of Asian foids

JBB is universal
as a whitecel, JBW should be lifefuel to other whitecels, idk why JBW is a bad thing to you.

I agree. It is cope. JBW doesn't work when you live in a majority white state or country. "muh seamax bro" terrible idea as a non-nt NEET. You're just a taxi driver bringing her back to the states for her to fuck chad. You think she'll stay with your disgusting ugly ass once she sees 6'6" guys in the USA? You already married her and now she's a citizen. It's setting yourself up for failure.

Incels can't jbw
Normie cans jbw

I agree. It is cope. JBW doesn't work when you live in a majority white state or country. "muh seamax bro" terrible idea as a non-nt NEET. You're just a taxi driver bringing her back to the states for her to fuck chad. You think she'll stay with your disgusting ugly ass once she sees 6'6" guys in the USA? You already married her and now she's a citizen. It's setting yourself up for failure.
^^^^

And even if we did want to seamaxx 99% of us dont have the resources and never will

So why don’t you believe in it anymore

If we are only talking about success with foids, then okay, I guess in the west, it doesnt matter much, even though I think white chad > tyrone.

In other areas, it can make a difference.

cope ethnics JBW will works if 6'0+ and face wise at least 6/10 othER wise will not work that well ofc

So why don’t you believe in it anymore
Half of this forum is incel and if JBW really was true then you would see white guys with staceys everywhere you go but all I see are tyrones fucking every stacey I see

Bro turned into a just be nigger cuck

If we are only talking about success with foids, then okay, I guess in the west, it doesnt matter much, even though I think white chad > tyrone.

In other areas, it can make a difference.
Tyrone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> chad

Tyrone is unmoggable

Cope. There are literally girls that would skin their entire family alive just to date a white man (even if he is average or ugly)

@jbwbeliever

I don’t believe in any JB’s except JBC (Just Be Chad) and JBT (Just Be Tall)

Yes they have to geomaxx to sea in order to have highest smv
thats why you geomax to a different location

:feelstastyman:
Mmh I wonder why white men are only desired where foids are broke and need money and a greencard. Is it because third world foids are using white men as an ATM and ticket to a first world country? No it's obviously because foids are just magically attracted to white men but only when there in there home country.

Mmh I wonder why white men are only desired where foids are broke and need money and a greencard. Is it because third world foids are using white men as an ATM and ticket to a first world country? No it's obviously because foids are just magically attracted to white men but only when there in there home country.
It's passport and to an extent attraction to white skin brocel.

Why are they only attracted to white skin in third world countries then?
Because they tend to be darker, see grass is always greener, darker people tend to want to be lighter while lighter people want ro have a little bit of tan, but yeah man jbw is solely betabuxxing or passportmaxxin. V
Even curry who live in 1st world can do that

Because they tend to be darker, see grass is always greener, darker people tend to want to be lighter while lighter people want ro have a little bit of tan, but yeah man jbw is solely betabuxxing or passportmaxxin. V
Even curry who live in 1st world can do that
This is some weird mental gymnastics. JBW is betabuxxing but foids prefer lighter skin?

This is some weird mental gymnastics. JBW is betabuxxing but foids prefer lighter skin?
Yes ethnic foids prefer lighter skin to an extend, but most oldcels and whitecels tend to go to sea to passportmaxx. But white trucel hated everywhere

"Just be *anyone who isn't me*" ree rees

Bullshit
It's JBW&B in 2024

there're problems white men can have but inceldom isnt one of them

JBC is new law (Just Be Curry)

I dont believe in JBW anymore, but I still stand by my point that whites are the race with the highest universal SMV

iTs because some whites here are fakecels who can ascend in SEA

iTs because some whites here are fakecels who can ascend in SEA
Only fake whitecels on here would be at least MTNs but that applies to all cels (except Indians)