Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I still have hope for Canada

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Very cold countries have a great advantage : they filter out parasites who don't want to work to make the environment safe and liveable. Niggers and shitskins immigrate to those countries because they can't or won't improve their own country and want to profit off of the work of others. Canada is so cold and hostile it requires people who genuinely want to make it a liveable place to work everyday for maintenance, shelter and resource extraction. Ive been seeing on social media lately a lot of videos of people complaining about the cold and the snow, and even people complaining about how Canada isnt a good place to immigrate to anymore because not enough housing gibs. Its great to see this because it shows most of these people will either go back to their country or move south to the US. Canada is literally better than Mars if you want to be an adventurer and a pioneer. Same for feminism and leftism. If you dont have men to do all this labor, you will simply DIE.

I've seen a few curries wearing shorts in the snow.

I've seen a few curries wearing shorts in the snow.
South asia is like the worst place to come from if you want to live in Canada lmao. But Ill give you that maybe my post is cope and piles of shit will slowly replace piles of snow

Shitskins are starting to leave because of high cost of living due to housing crunch and money printing during COVID. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

South asia is like the worst place to come from if you want to live in Canada lmao. But Ill give you that maybe my post is cope and piles of shit will slowly replace piles of snow

If they're willing to put in the work, what do you care what color they are?

We'll have diarrhea storms instead of blizzards.

If ethnics become a big majority in areas, then aren't able to maintain the power grid and much other infrastructure (usually because of horrific corruption).. then when it gets to be well into freezing and stays there for months the ethnics will die off.

A lot of the whites would die off too, but whites are much more resilient to the cold.

This giant piece of shit has absolutely nothing to do in Canada

Why? Canada has been immigrating people of varying tastes and beliefs since before your grandparents were born.

Why? Canada has been immigrating people of varying tastes and beliefs since before your grandparents were born.
Where is the statue of Buddha ? Stop having parasite mentality you nigger people like you are exactly why shitskins deserve to be told to fuck off

Where is the statue of Buddha ? Stop having parasite mentality you nigger people like you are exactly why shitskins deserve to be told to fuck off

If someone wants a Buddha statue, they should build it.

So who's allowed to have statues? Which ideas are people allowed to believe in?
You know you're talking to a parasite when he replies in questions instead of arguments. All of a sudden niggers like you get all philosophical and shiet

You know you're talking to a parasite when he replies in questions instead of arguments. All of a sudden niggers like you get all philosophical and shiet

My argument is that you're a hypocrite if you're saying "Only I get to celebrate my own ideas. Everybody else has to shut the fuck up and work for me." That's not citizenship.

My argument is that you're a hypocrite if you're saying "Only I get to celebrate my own ideas. Everybody else has to shut the fuck up and work for me." That's not citizenship.
Not hypocrisy only parasites think like that to justify themselves ruining countries that owe them nothing go back to your fucking shithole you nigger. Shit skinned faggots like you pretend to be open minded as if they were some fucking philosophers but only when it comes to imposing their minority culture to a majority that doesnt want any of it

Not hypocrisy only parasites think like that to justify themselves ruining countries that owe the nothing go back to your fucking shithole you nigger

Ruin how? Because you don't like Hinduism? You hate it so much that if you happen to see someone being Hindu it pisses you off that much?

If you had made this about actual merit, about wanting to contribute to the country you live in, your "parasite" argument might've made sense. But now you're saying "Nope, even if you work hard and contribute to the country you live in, you're a parasite if I see ideas I don't like." That's not even what a parasite is.

Ruin how? Because you don't like Hinduism? You hate it so much that if you happen to see someone being Hindu it pisses you off that much?

If you had made this about actual merit, about wanting to contribute to the country you live in, your "parasite" argument might've made sense. But now you're saying "Nope, even if you work hard and contribute to the country you live in, you're a parasite if I see ideas I don't like." That's not even what a parasite is.
Waffle more you fucking proselytic motherfucking parasite at least shitskins like you will never have Quebec lmao. Watch that province dominate canada because they wont have people like you who care more about importing their failing culture rather than blending in and contributing in harmony, just like niggers do everywhere they go. 0 self awareness from low IQ tribes as usual

Last edited:
Waffle more you fucking proselytic motherfucking parasite at least shitskins like you will never have Quebec lmao. Watch that province dominate canada because they wont have people like you who care more about importing their failing culture rather than blending in and contributing in harmony, just like niggers do everywhere they go. 0 self awareness from low IQ tribes as usual

Bloc Québécois has fewer seats than it had in the 90s and 2000s, and they're up against Justin fucking Trudeau. It's you that won't have Quebec.