Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I Spread The Blackpill And Why You Should Too

racechangerr

racechangerr

Future Surgery Freak
★★
I noticed that some incels on here don’t like the idea of spreading the blackpill and don’t think it’s a good idea… but in actuality I believe it is a solution to the foid problem.

Just think about it… the more you spread the blackpill the worst society will get for women.

Can you imagine a country were millions of men are blackpilled who share nothing in common but their hatred for degenerate foids that have belittled and treated them like scum their entire life? Can u imagine what we could do if 1/4 men were blackpilled?

In a weird way ur getting revenge against society by spreading the blackpill to failed normies… because again ur making society dangerous for foids.

Plz keep up the work of spreading blackpill ideology.
I want to Join an incel fascist party by the end of 2032… and who knows maybe we can ascend by putting them in breeding camps one day..

The Yahoo comment section used to be a good place for incel activity.

Nowadays though, it is filtered and commenters are much more..."aware" of our efforts.

When the red pill became mainstream it flopped. This will happen with the black pill as well.

The PUA community knew what they were preaching was BS, so they coopt a lot of the red pill stuff, and will do the same with the black pill to profit more from it.

The Yahoo comment section used to be a good place for incel activity.

Nowadays though, it is filtered and commenters are much more..."aware" of our efforts.
Damn, yeah yahoo seems like it be good place for future incels to be asking questions

I just do it on Facebook or cucked Reddit nowadays. I use to use a fake acct on fb now I just don’t care anymore. I usually target men who just got shit on by women in comments section. I get good turn over rate too.

I spread it like a woman spreads her pussy for chads all over Quora, i think im part of why we get so many new, I blackpilled so many humans in my lifetime.

I used to spread the black pill on a bunch of forums like a year ago, 9 times out of 10 they’d just ban me.

When the red pill became mainstream it flopped. This will happen with the black pill as well.

The PUA community knew what they were preaching was BS, so they coopt a lot of the red pill stuff, and will do the same with the black pill to profit more from it.
Hmm maybe redpill flopped because it’s filled with copes/lies.. I’m hoping that most people who take the blackpill realize it’s cold reality u cant deny or run from.. but one can only hope for now..

i do already, but no normie takes me serious cause i look like a subhuman manlet

i do already, but no normie takes me serious cause i look like a subhuman manlet
:cryfeels: Yeah talking about it irl if ur a trucel is a no go. Honestly I’d just wear stilts or shoes that boost height. I already do at 5”9 which is “average height “ and I still get mogged to oblivion

:cryfeels: Yeah talking about it irl if ur a trucel is a no go. Honestly I’d just wear stilts or shoes that boost height. I already do at 5”9 which is “average height “ and I still get mogged to oblivion
Same, but my feet are hurting as fucking for wearing lifts all day they will get deformed soon jfl its over