Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why i should do nofap

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
give me reasons for doing nofap, without moralism, i want practise results

IT MAKES YOU FEEL LESS DRY

I've done it, I felt hornier and more desperate sure but the ugliest on dating apps etc still didn't want me and as for approaching more in real life? JFL :feelsrope:

It might work for some youngcels though, but foids are getting pickier and pickier as time goes on.

It made me a bit more productive for my classes.

That really is the only positive point I see from this.

You may feel good about achieving a result, or progress, or whatever you want to call it.
Of course it depends on why you would start it in the first place.

I feel a sense of accomplishment and more confidence when I do nofap, not enough to talk to woman lol but it's a good kind of feeling. Although, it may just be because I see it as sinful and I feel like I'm following my moral beliefs better

i did 30 days nofap once, literally nothing changed, I got a nice nut, thats the only thing it did lmao :lul:

To be more aggressive.

I've done it, I felt hornier and more desperate sure but the ugliest on dating apps etc still didn't want me and as for approaching more in real life? JFL :feelsrope:

It might work for some youngcels though, but foids are getting pickier and pickier as time goes on.
Exactly by November 30th i'd probably do a skeleton woman at that point

Nofap is retarded. Thats how you get pancreas cancer for starters.