Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I should be a mod

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
The forum is in a state where mods are inactive, lazy or unfair.

Many infiltrators have taken advantage of this, and thus many grAYcels have been shitting up the forum, not to mention many unpopular users have been active on this forum for ages with nothing being done.

Too many ban appeals are approved, and new grAYfags who are reddit infiltrators go unchecked.

I have reported many users, mainly (new grAYs), and with my detective work have brought the attention to the current mods about shit users who otherwise would have gone unnoticed; I am good at sniffing out ban worthy users even when they fly under the radar.

I have no biases and hate everyone equally, but I do not believe in warning for the same offense multiple times.

No one current mod is doing their job properly, and the suggested users for the new mod team is weak.

The users suggested for new moderation status will only leave the forum with the same problems.

A vote for honkler is a vote for an INCEL forum

clown-pepe-honk-honk-funny-meme-honkler-cayleq-josie.jpg

tbh yes.
you shit on toilets n shiet

it's over for you

Brutal for non-nominatedformoderationcels

Mister honkler what would be your policy on foid avis?
Robert Downey Jr Reaction GIF

The true chimpler would've made a great mod, but sadly he left the forum.

any unpopular users have been active on this forum for ages with nothing being done.

This motherfucker wants to ban unpopular people in a for being unpopular in a forum for social outcasts. @THE TRUE HONKLER what the fuck is wrong with you?

Somewhat off-topic, but do you think mods should be voted in by the community? As in should we put all the potential nominations up for a big vote.

@LeFrenchCel mentioned doing this awhile back.

This motherfucker wants to ban unpopular people in a for being unpopular in a forum for social outcasts. @THE TRUE HONKLER what the fuck is wrong with you?
I mean on the context of this forum.

No fakecels and no larpers

Somewhat off-topic, but do you think mods should be voted in by the community? As in should we put all the potential nominations up for a big vote.

@LeFrenchCel mentioned doing this awhile back.
democracy only works in favour of the majority, and the majority are always wrong

democracy only works in favour of the majority, and the majority are always wrong
Valdi point- whilst I hate the "democratic" system in my country(US) I still do think the user base should have seem degree of say on decisions here.

Have you actually talked to anyone in the mod-team yet about joining them ?

I mean some of them get online at least.
Yes, and some are too busy changing users name and avi's for fun.

A mod should promote inceldom discussion and practical real world answers, and give a reason for users to follow the rules

@Fat Link do a man a favor and make an incels life less misreable

Yes, and some are too busy changing users name and avi's for fun.

A mod should promote inceldom discussion and practical real world answers, and give a reason for users to follow the rules
Valid point.
@Fat Link do a man a favor and make an incels life less misreable
I mean he did sniff out @poverty or whatever their name was who was a foid really fast.

Valid point.

I mean he did sniff out @poverty or whatever their name was who was a foid really fast.
I was talking about me tbh id dream about being a mod but yea make this guy too

19 year-old virgin hapa won't happen though bruh. Lightning doesn't strike twice.

Tbh unless it's changed now, but the forums kind of always had this thing where "if you ask for mod, you aint gettin' it" jfl.

Tbh unless it's changed now, but the forums kind of always had this thing where "if you ask for mod, you aint gettin' it" jfl.
Im not asking, Im demanding