Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why I run into so many dykes?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I swear to god, at least 30% of these zoomer cunts must be dykes, and 60% of then at least bisexual. Gay people were supposed to be rare, but now you run into them almost daily, dozens of times.

The universe must be playing a joke on me at this point. What a fucking degenerate, depressing, disgusting shithole this world is. And how come this shit doesn't stop getting worse? You see, I try to find a reason to keep things going, but I just can't. I can't have a single positive experience in this damned life of mine.

As if all the things i have to go through weren't enough, it seems I'm not allowed to even have some decency in this life, some peace, just a succession of humiliative experiences daily.

No, I have to be reminded every single day that I so disgusting to women that they all will rather fuck themselves than even talk to me. Now tell me, how can someone possibly stay sane in this situation?

God, if you're not going to kill me at least kill those goddamn dykes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Remember some retards still tell us to thank (((God))) for this. lmao :feelsree:

sucks that the tomboy pheno foids are falling for the nonbinary or trans psyop
gender expectations are the strictest they've ever been despite the fag propaganda
if you are a subchad male in 2021 you are non even considered man
the whole lgbt thing completely fucked things up
[UWSL]many of today's incels would have been able to find a satisfying relationship [/UWSL]
nowadays lower status females are larping as dudes and dropping out of the market

That happens to me too whenever i rent a van...

I think it's just fate.

I saw some months ago two chadlite fags holding hands in mexico DF :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: Mexico is full of fags now

What a fucking degenerate, depressing, disgusting shithole this world is
This world is fucking joke, i'm tired of living in this shithole

You have no fucking idea man. I was at a Water Park with my friend and his parents, and we were waiting in the line to go on the ride, and front of us there was 2 Lesbians making out with each other, and this was at a fucking Family Park nonetheless. There was a black dyke too, she was trying to get in on the action, but they kept on subtly rejecting her advances. The dyke went behind one of the girls and fondled her ass and tried to kiss her on the cheek, and I was joking about it with my friend and he noticed what was going on from the start too. I theorized that the reason they were making is because they wanted to show that were together, a few minutes later I looked back and noticed the dyke was fingering one of the girls crotch, at the bottom of her bathing suit.

But yeah, Lesbians and Bisexuality is getting more and more common, especially in the black community.

You have no fucking idea man. I was at a Water Park with my friend and his parents, and we were waiting in the line to go on the ride, and front of us there was 2 Lesbians making out with each other, and this was at a fucking Family Park nonetheless. There was a black dyke too, she was trying to get in on the action, but they kept on subtly rejecting her advances. The dyke went behind one of the girls and fondled her ass and tried to kiss her on the cheek, and I was joking about it with my friend and he noticed what was going on from the start too. I theorized that the reason they were making is because they wanted to show that were together, a few minutes later I looked back and noticed the dyke was fingering one of the girls crotch, at the bottom of her bathing suit.

But yeah, Lesbians and Bisexuality is getting more and more common, especially in the black community.
Time to go ee aa I guess

imagine being born as a fucking subhuman and believing in a higher power that supposedly made and cares about you
If it does exist he has to be the most shittiest writers ever. This arc fucking sucks

Yeah it's pretty demoralizing when you realize that women are more physically attracted to other women than they are to you.

It´s a trend.
cope. women are attracted to other women. i dont see any trend in women being attracted to 4'2 indian janitors do you? women will always go for what they are attracted to. and the way it is, young, prime age females are either into chad or other women.
Yeah it's pretty demoralizing when you realize that women are more physically attracted to other women than they are to you.
it ranks among the most humiliating, emasculating things that can happen to us..

They are all chadsexual, lesbianism is just an excuse to never talk to any man besides Chad

That's the new generation for ya. It's funny how ''extremists libtards are only a loud MINORITY'' is just one big cope.

it ranks among the most humiliating, emasculating things that can happen to us..
the lesbianpill was the first one to hit me really hard, I kept coping for a long time trying to avoid accepting this reality but you just can't run from it

That's the new generation for ya. It's funny how ''extremists libtards are only a loud MINORITY'' is just one big cope.
jfl at this cope indeed, if they're a minority how come every single young person I meet happens to be a libtard? I don't even think I can think of any women aged <40 who's not a degenerate leftie