Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I no longer blame women for their actions

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
First of all, hello IT I hope you choke to death on a bundle of cocks:feelsLSD:

I find it hard to blame foids nowadays ever since I realized that foids don’t really have conscious agency, they just believe whatever society tells them to believe, they say whatever society tells them to say, they adhere to the “normal” standards in society. Foids tend to be the opposite of contrarian. Look at the great minds of the world, most of them are men. Women just leech off all the great minds and philosophers that came before them. The only areas of philosophical thought dominated by women are things like feminism that no one gives a fuck about.

Anyway, the reason I don’t really blame women for their actions is the same reason I don’t blame a dog for shitting on the floor. Foids have a low intellectual capacity and should be treated as such. Instead of trying to lecture it to do what you want, we need to simply beat them into obedience.

Last edited:
They are grown children that shouldn’t have been given any rights.

Females are the most educated demographic in the western world. They vote and work.it's easy to dehumanize them but thats what lowIQcels do. Unfortunately, They aren't animals. They KNOW what they are doing and they should be held accountable

I was once so naive that I thought 200,000 years or so of our species existing might have matured them.

Fucking :feelskek:

They just follow their instincts to propagate the genes that will have the highest chance of survival in the next generation, just like us. It is what it is and we just got the short end of the stick in the lottery. We have no value to them and we don't have any value to society beyond being a nice busy working bee to make the life of women, children and chads easier.

Tweet

we need to simply beat them into obedience.
Exactly. They’ll never learn or change their opinion, that’s why debating foids is useless :feelsjuice:. You only get them to learn when you beat them unconscious

No it’s biological nature for them to be repulsed by men with bad genetics. They’re all too selfish to share any of their sex with me

They just follow their instincts to propagate the genes that will have the highest chance of survival in the next generation, just like us. It is what it is and we just got the short end of the stick in the lottery. We have no value to them and we don't have any value to society beyond being a nice busy working bee to make the life of women, children and chads easier.

First of all, hello IT I hope you choke to death on a bundle of cocks:feelsLSD:

I find it hard to blame foids nowadays ever since I realized that foids don’t really have conscious agency, they just believe whatever society tells them to believe, they say whatever society tells them to say, they adhere to the “normal” standards in society. Foids tend to be the opposite of contrarian. Look at the great minds of the world, most of them are men. Women just leech off all the great minds and philosophers that came before them. The only areas of philosophical thought dominated by women are things like feminism that no one gives a fuck about.

Anyway, the reason I don’t really blame women for their actions is the same reason I don’t blame a dog for shitting on the floor. Foids have a low intellectual capacity and should be treated as such. Instead of trying to lecture it to do what you want, we need to simply beat them into obedience.
You just mentions normies in general