Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I never compliment females

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Even when I was bluepilles I never used to compliment women. Until now I never thought enough about why to put it in words. The short answer is that complimenting anyone puts you in a vulnerable position because your compliment can not only be rejected but can ellicit a hostile reaction. If a toilet doesn't like you and you compliment her she will get mad at you and tell all her friends about the scary rapist that talked to her.

Sometimes I see females who i would want to say "that is a very nice dress you look pretty in it" or something but I know if I actually said such a thing she would scowl in digust and say something like "thanks.." through her teeth. I watched this scenario unfold with other bluepilled guys enough times to know better.

Quite interesting point of view

I don’t compliment them either

That pretty much sums it up

Yup. Even when I was bluepilled I realized the power dynamic going on and didn't do that bullshit

I don't talk to foids.

The short answer is that complimenting anyone puts you in a vulnerable position because your compliment can not only be rejected but can ellicit a hostile reaction.

I had exactly the same mindset. I never wanted to put myself in a vulnerable position by complimenting a female.

Well if it's genuine I don't think there's a problem. Problem is orbiters do it all the time with no reason.

I say this cuz I wouldn't mind if someone complimented me once in a while tbh