Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Why I love Chinese gore videos

he didnt have a strong enough jaw to resist the pressure
@2340922 should have been there to save him and let him jump on his trashcan

If you're looking for gore, look @ China gore.. Fuck I can't, legit 0 empathy and shit, fucking bizzare place penislossus ngl
View attachment 176836

Man the Chinese don’t give a fuck. You should see how they treat animals. There are literally vendors that sell keychains with live baby turtles that live in tiny bags they clearly will not survive in. The way they kill dogs for meat is so fucking savage it’s heartbreaking. I saw a video of a Chinese cop brutally beating this adorable golden retriever to death that the owner had tied leashed to a pole while she was shopping for produce or whatever. Like he beat the fuck out of this friendly dog and didn’t give a fuck, only beat it because he found it annoying. Like how the fuck do you get to the point where you want to beat a dog as friendly as a golden retriever

oh yeah and they harvest organs from ughyurs and other minorities they are genociding and putting in camps. they are also communist and Xi Jinping is a dictator. And forget about free speech lol when they censor more than half the entire web with a firewall and hide atrocities like Tiananmen Square and the Great Leap Forward from their citizens.

fuck China. Free Hong Kong.

Man the Chinese don’t give a fuck. You should see how they treat animals. There are literally vendors that sell keychains with live baby turtles that live in tiny bags they clearly will not survive in. The way they kill dogs for meat is so fucking savage it’s heartbreaking. I saw a video of a Chinese cop brutally beating this adorable golden retriever to death that the owner had tied leashed to a pole while she was shopping for produce or whatever. Like he beat the fuck out of this friendly dog and didn’t give a fuck, only beat it because he found it annoying. Like how the fuck do you get to the point where you want to beat a dog as friendly as a golden retriever

oh yeah and they harvest organs from ughyurs and other minorities they are genociding and putting in camps. they are also communist and Xi Jinping is a dictator. And forget about free speech lol when they censor more than half the entire web with a firewall and hide atrocities like Tiananmen Square and the Great Leap Forward from their citizens.

Ded srs, fuark that doglossus story is so heartbreaking ngl, I love animals. Do you have a video of that perhaps? I never watch animal gore videos, I just want to peak for 2 secs tbh

Ded srs, fuark that doglossus story is so heartbreaking ngl, I love animals. Do you have a video of that perhaps? I never watch animal gore videos, I just want to peak for 2 secs tbh
Idk if this has the video but I found an article on The Sun about it

Idk if this has the video but I found an article on The Sun about it

Fuck I would love to him apart by pieces and torture that fucktard, poor doggo holy fuck.. and rip owner must feel so sad when he comes out ngl, I know there are some Chinese people that love dogs ngl especially the younger generation obv. Barbaric shit legit and thx article was better ngl. Fuck if I was a dog in China I would rather suicide by jumping from some roof before these fuckers get me ngl

Fuck I would love to him apart by pieces and torture that fucktard, poor doggo holy fuck.. and rip owner must feel so sad when he comes out ngl, I know there are some Chinese people that love dogs ngl especially the younger generation obv. Barbaric shit legit and thx article was better ngl
Yeah I think the Cultural Revolution and Mao Zedong’s philosophy is responsible for how people feel about animals in China. In China animals are seen as nothing more than objects. I think pet ownership is a newer thing in China.

Yeah I think the Cultural Revolution and Mao Zedong’s philosophy is responsible for how people feel about animals in China. In China animals are seen as nothing more than objects. I think pet ownership is a newer thing in China.
Elab on his philosophy

Elab on his philosophy
During Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution, pet ownership was viewed as elitist and bourgeois. During the preceding Great Famine, of course, peasants would eat any animal they could lay their hands on.

During Mao Zedong’s Cultural Revolution, pet ownership was viewed as elitist and bourgeois. During the preceding Great Famine, of course, peasants would eat any animal they could lay their hands on.
That's so fucked ngl.

Based Chinese, hate dogs ngl