Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Why I love Chinese gore videos

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
If you're looking for gore, look @ China gore.. Fuck I can't, legit 0 empathy and shit, fucking bizzare place penislossus ngl

nice of the bus to block the action jfl...

Spoiler it nigga

saidit.net/s/watchpeopledie

:heart: atheist dictatorships :heart:

People generally don't help anyone on street in China because they become involved in those incidents by law if they help so they can be sued by victim, charged for something by court or forced to finance someone's recovery. So they just mind their own business.

Last edited:
does that count as gore? it doesnt show anything, these are just death videos, I like them too tbh

1st person shootings are better :feelsLSD:

People generally don't help anyone on street in China because they become involved in those incidents by law if they help so they can be sued by victim, charged for something by court or forced to finance someone's recovery. So they just mind their own business.
I bet u watch serpentza

Bizarre. In Brazil everyone would freak about about the run over kid and the bus driver would get lynched if caught.

Only the dog gave a fuck about him jfl

Nothing gives a fuck about rice and currycels.

Thanks for the recomendation OP, i like dashcam and FPS vds ngl :feelsokman:

jfl I've noticed this too tbh

You can get sued for helping someone in China.Thats why people don't help others.

I bet u watch serpentza
No there used to be China hate threads on 4chan with tons of gore webms like that so there were people explaining that phenomena in threads.

Wtf I thought people did this only in India kek

I giggl'd really hard at the KOTH music

That music though :feelskek:

You can get sued for helping someone in China.Thats why people don't help others.
What the fuck? Why? How does that work?

Most places have the opposite law, you're sued for neglecting help.

I dont want to be racist but most asians are soulless tbh.
@pp183 toughts?

This.

They have a very weird legal system.

lol at the king of the hill music

Last edited:
Industrious little insects. Frankly, I don't feel much sympathy for them. They don't feel much sympathy for themselves either.

I aspire to jbwmaxx
When I went to China town all the girls we're 5' tall and cute
I can't because i'm ethnic, i'm not really into asian either ngl

At least he avoided a life of wageslaving