Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I like working out and doing nofap

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
The reason I like working out and preaching nofap (I never really preached nofap on this forum but today is the day) is merely because it's an opposition and rebellion against human nature.

Animals and cute people use our sympathy to their benefit all the time. By forcing myself to do something that's hard to do and is not in human nature, it's not impossible but in doses can really change me for the better... why not do it. Why not just try nofap? Why not try your hardest to do nofap?

Human's have a huge disadvantage given to them by whoever the creator is and that's their nature. Humans aren't made evil, they actually are a certain way. They're a certain way, they learn good and evil, but the problem is not what's being taught, the problem is the teacher. They're hardwired to hate on things they find ugly, that's why ugliness exists.

This is why certain foods taste better, this is why certain things make you sad, this is why certain things make you happy, this is why certain things make you feel good and make you feel satisfied. This is why and to me, this is cruel.

That's why I hate just you know, fucking around and doing nothing, being a loser. I like this because it's hard. Doesn't mean I love it, I'm not physically satisfied by it, it's just that it opposes me in such a way that I push myself challenging myself against myself.

The greatest victory is over one's self.

@idk125 had been nofapping month after month, I'll take inspiration from that. What a legend.

yeah man nofap is really hard but its worth it it gives u the ability to handle stress and life problems. i am currently at day 2

yeah man nofap is really hard but its worth it it gives u the ability to handle stress and life problems. i am currently at day 2
lmao bro I though.. oh yeah you relapsed. Doesn't matter, as long as you try to control your urges.

Based post. Nofap and gymaxxing are stuff all incels should do. If we cant get foids to like us, might as well put in effort so we like ourselves.

Brutal nogymaxxing pill for eczemacels