Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why I like villains and despite heroes

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
What do have Bowser, Dr Eggman, Ganondorf, K Rool, Joker in common?
They don't defend women. Villains are based, they don't give fuck what others think about them.

What do Mario, Sonic, Link, Donkey Kong, Super Man and Batman have in common?
These are simps that would even give their own lives for women. Would women do the same in exchange? No, of course they wouldn't. How pathetic.

Villains › Heroes

Joker was not a villian.

I mostly always rooted for villians 80% of the time. I related to the anger

Maybe not in the movie Joker, but in Batman series he's portrayed as Villain and he's more based than Batman.
He's a mega chad in the comics abuses mega stacy harley quinn and still gets laid regularly

He's a mega chad in the comics abuses mega stacy harley quinn and still gets laid regularly
God, I hate that attention slut Harley Quinn. I prefer the Classic Joker, before this slut even existed.

ive always rooted for villains

Even worse. Princess peach was probably sucking that turtle cock when mario slaved away stomping over mushrooms

Even worse. Princess peach was probably sucking that turtle cock when mario slaved away stomping over mushrooms
She gives mario a cake and a kiss ON HIS NOSE for nearly dying in every journey he goes on.

And she can't give it up? Some BS ngl

She gives mario a cake and a kiss ON HIS NOSE for nearly dying in every journey he goes on.

And she can't give it up? Some BS ngl
Bowser has a son.

In mario sunshine bowser tells his son peach isn't his mother at the end of the game.
Jfl at the fact that King B actually had to make a public statement denying Peach's motherhood. If that were true this "talk" would never have happened.

based sonic saves the critters hes not like link or mario

Jfl at the fact that King B actually had to make a public statement denying Peach's motherhood. If that were true this "talk" would never have happened.
I mean the whole game centers around bowser JR kidnapping peach cause his dad lied to him.

In reality bowser is probably just a good single dad who got cheated on by his whore turtle wife and divorced her.

Peach is a symbol of his longing for a pure young virgin, which is why he kidnaps her but doesn't fuck her when he does.
based sonic saves the critters hes not like link or mario
Sonic is chad. Amy literally chases him everywhere and he denies her. Which kind of makes him a faggot tbh

yep. I too rooted for Lord Farquaad

I mean the whole game centers around bowser JR kidnapping peach cause his dad lied to him.

In reality bowser is probably just a good single dad who got cheated on by his whore turtle wife and divorced her.

Peach is a symbol of his longing for a pure young virgin, which is why he kidnaps her but doesn't fuck her when he does.

Sonic is chad. Amy literally chases him everywhere and he denies her. Which kind of makes him a faggot tbh
Of course he doesn't fuck her when kidnapped. The animal could smell the miles of cock she has already taken.
yep. I too rooted for Lord Farquaad
In a movie about how looks shouldn't come in way of love they do spend a lot of time making short jokes.

There are only a few villans ı like

Donkey Kong ain't a simp he just wants his bananas.

What do have Bowser, Dr Eggman, Ganondorf, K Rool, Joker in common?
They don't defend women. Villains are based, they don't give fuck what others think about them.

What do Mario, Sonic, Link, Donkey Kong, Super Man and Batman have in common?
These are simps that would even give their own lives for women. Would women do the same in exchange? No, of course they wouldn't. How pathetic.

Villains › Heroes
I also love villains. They are relatable, because in the end, they lose, just like how we lost.

But it's referenced in Sonic Generations as being canon.

God, I hate that attention slut Harley Quinn. I prefer the Classic Joker, before this slut even existed.
Heroes are so full of bluepilled shit while most villains are based Intelligent people ,

every time when a hero gets blackpilled he becomes a Villain (that’s good but writers are bluepilled simps most the time) like Regime Superman from injustice and Omega (Bruce Wayne ) from last knight on earth
I like punchline more , she isn’t a glorified sjw slut like Harley , her origin story was pretty good, weird that only villains can think Like an intelligent sane person ,it explained she hated virtue signalers And stuff ,I liked it,not that she wasnt sucking chads cock all days

Last edited:
I too despite heroes

Naruto was cucked beyond belief, did everything for Sakura's love, but Madara was based af.
Anakin Skywalker was the chosen one, yet still a cuck and got burned so badly literally.
In some shows, like in TMNT where shredder was cool and all, but I liked the funny personalities of the turtles more.
I guess it depends on the show.