Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I like it when foids die

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
At this point in my life I definitely hate normies and chads more than I hate foids... I don't even really hate foids anymore. I don't even think about them. I feel contempt for them when I see them, but other than that they mean nothing to me. Someone here said foid hate and foid worship is the same thing... I think I'd agree with that.

I like it when foids die because that means one less potential mate is available, one more low tier normie gets doomed into a life of inceldom and cuckoldry :feelsdevil:

There are two kinds of incels. There are truecels that are just permarotters and don't even think about foids. And there are low tier normies turned incel who always whine and complain about how bad they have it (they dont really have it that bad) and feel entitled to a foid and expect us to have sympathy for them. Showing sympathy is a slave trait. Feeling bad for these people and wanting them to ascend is like the lolbertarian retards that feel bad that businesses have to pay taxes because muh goburnment tyranny. Or like feeling bad for jeff bezos because his whore wife took 25 billion from him. Most incels I don't even want to ascend. You guys are my competition. I don't even like most of you. There are some exceptions tho.

I really want to ascend but I’m half ethnic and norwooding :feelsrope::feelsrope:

low tier normies turned incel who always whine and complain about how bad they have it (they dont really have it that bad) and feel entitled to a foid and expect us to have sympathy for them. Showing sympathy is a slave trait.
@the.oracle This scumbag your hero?

Last edited:
I enjoy reading articles about these cocksuckers dying/killed/murdered/raped it literally makes my day:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: get fucked you normie scum should have worked on that personality ohhhhh too bad you cannot because YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS CHILDERINOS:soy: ARE DEAD LIKE TOSSED ASIDE STRAY DOGS AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA :society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
based
1. Kids and children
2. Kids and children again (yes i hate these cunts THAT much)
3. Babies
4. Fetuses
brutal for you that abortion just got b& in the us :feelskek: