Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I Have No Friends

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emB4txMDxzU[/video]

watch the video of 'dying a virgin' if you need rage fuel

torujo said:

For anyone who is too lazy to look it up:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQaRDZgtEVk[/video]

torujo said:

Look at the top comment:

"I'm 26 and I've never even kissed anyone. I'm not depressed or asexual. I have had a few love interests and gals who have expressed interest in dating me. My issue is that I spend all my time drawing and I just feel exhausted talking to someone every single day. I enjoy social interaction in small doses. My true passion is animation and music, which requires a lot of solitude to create.

I'm not saying I never want to be in a meaningful romantic relationship, but right now I just have so much energy to make things. I love life! Every day is blessing because life is so fragile.

Peer pressure doesn't work on me. I won't have sex until I meet the right person. I don't feel any less of a man for not giving into the pressures of people my age."

The amount of cope in a single comment.

CopingGymcel said:
Look at the top comment:

"I'm 26 and I've never even kissed anyone. I'm not depressed or asexual. I have had a few love interests and gals who have expressed interest in dating me. My issue is that I spend all my time drawing and I just feel exhausted talking to someone every single day. I enjoy social interaction in small doses. My true passion is animation and music, which requires a lot of solitude to create.

I'm not saying I never want to be in a meaningful romantic relationship, but right now I just have so much energy to make things. I love life! Every day is blessing because life is so fragile.

Peer pressure doesn't work on me. I won't have sex until I meet the right person. I don't feel any less of a man for not giving into the pressures of people my age."

The amount of cope in a single comment.

HAHAHAHAHAHA I'd bet all my money that guy is 2/10 and the "gals who expressed interest in dating him" were just girls that accidentally made eye contact with him once.

View: https://youtu.be/YZQWTnrJMS0?t=27

Honestly, I hate people so much. I prefer don't have friends.

Foids don't have friends, just orbiters and Chads