Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i hate toilets

U

Urasonofabitch

Greycel
I hate women because they never took me seriously. If I've ever gotten a woman's attention, it's only when I've been laughed at or humiliated. God made me a loser. I've always been a loser and an outsider. Women just laugh at me all the time. I can not stand this anymore. My hatred is so great that I have headaches almost every day and can hardly sleep. I'd love to take revenge on women for that.

Last edited:
Speak English not german:feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

I believe the average user doesn't speak German.

Translated:
I hate women because they never took me seriously. If I've ever caught a woman's attention, it's only when I've been laughed at or humiliated. God made me a loser. I have always been a loser and an outsider. Women just laugh at me all the time. I can't stand it anymore. My hatred is so great that I have a headache almost every day and can hardly sleep. For this I would like to take revenge on women.

I am sorry. This site translates my text automatically in german. Is it now in english?