Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I Hate Society; With Reasons

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Foids: They don't like me because of my looks. They are the most demonic creatures that this planet has seen.

Parents: Because of their idiotic hormones, they breed me.

Chads: They stole foids from me.

Normies: They always cope with bluepilled facts. They brag many times too.

Simps: They make foids egos rise up to the sky.

Betabuxxers: They become a slave for foids. Foids should be slaves not males.

Cucks: Nothing to explain. These fuckers let other men fuck their wives.

LGBT: Another mental issued faggots. They can't ascend so they decide to be homo. I'm an incel but I will never be a homo.

Fakecels: Stupid faggots who have mental issues, didn't even go to outside so foids didn't even see them or foids flirt with them but they are posting here.

God: I don't even know it exists but this fucker created incels to laugh at them.

Jews: Bitches rule the world. They created feminism and brainwashed the humanity for thousand years.

Last edited:
Valid reasons. Cheers.

This world is terminally ill and will only deteriorate further into more degeneracy, but dont worry it will all be over soon when Vladimir Poetin drops some nukes.

This is no coincidence it's all part of a bigger plan of God all though I'm not a believer in God but just let's assume God stands for morals and values. This is just a shittest from God and we fucked up big time. We turned our planet this lovely paradise into hell and will pay for it.

Why I hate society: its gay and cucked

People are ti gnorant to realize till bombs drop in their own" Towns. Fucking ignorant shits , will get a Huge wake up call. I dont have Power but i can see what is happening.
This world is terminally ill and will only deteriorate further into more degeneracy, but dont worry it will all be over soon when Vladimir Poetin drops some nukes.

This is no coincidence it's all part of a bigger plan of God all though I'm not a believer in God but just let's assume God stands for morals and values. This is just a shittest from God and we fucked up big time. We turned our planet this lovely paradise into hell and will pay for it.

Based except for the mentalcels are fakecels part and the bulepilled lie of approach approach approach

morals and values exist because of god. women, jews and blacks are confederates with satan and debauchery, vice and iniquity exist because of them