Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I hate sex havers.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Outside personal jealously and disgust towards something I won't ever be able to have today I want to explain why I hate sex havers. Both male and female. The main reason is they do nothing for the human race anymore. The entire reason sex exists is to have children and instead sex havers use it as an excuse to partake in pleasure. A corruption of nature. So them having sex does nothing for society, it's just self pleasuring and enjoyment. Another reason I hate them is all the government resources wasted on them. Women's healthcare should support both control? Why? Why would we the tax payer support useless women who don't do anything but have sex? Instead the government should force all women and men to have children. Mandated pregnancies. Everyone looksmaxxed when it comes to their partners.

I'm happy to say if I ever ascend in the Philippines I won't be using a condom.

Tax payer funded "female reproductive health" is state enforced cuckoldry, if roasties dont want to pay for it then they should start charging chad an entry fee.

High iq post, I think humanity is better off getting a massive reset and everything tbh

Outside personal jealously and disgust towards something I won't ever be able to have today I want to explain why I hate sex havers. Both male and female. The main reason is they do nothing for the human race anymore. The entire reason sex exists is to have children and instead sex havers use it as an excuse to partake in pleasure. A corruption of nature. So them having sex does nothing for society, it's just self pleasuring and enjoyment. Another reason I hate them is all the government resources wasted on them. Women's healthcare should support both control? Why? Why would we the tax payer support useless women who don't do anything but have sex? Instead the government should force all women and men to have children. Mandated pregnancies. Everyone looksmaxxed when it comes to their partners.

don't forget it's not just pleasure central and a train of hedonism, for men its 100% a POWER PLAY that is why they brag to their friends they are disgusting assholes

Yeah, only point for sex is to have children. Sex should be heavily restricted. Plus, there will be less sexual-related diseases and sickness, so it isn't entirely a bad thing even though foids, normies, and Chad will soyrage at this.

Most social government programs supports and benefits foids. There's usually no safety net for lonesome men like us.

Tax payer funded "female reproductive health" is state enforced cuckoldry, if roasties dont want to pay for it then they should start charging chad an entry fee.

don't forget it's not just pleasure central and a train of hedonism, for men its 100% a POWER PLAY that is why they brag to their friends they are disgusting assholes
They should all have children, they're doing nothing for the human race but being self-centered fuckwads.

Yeah, only point for sex is to have children. Sex should be heavily restricted. Plus, there will be less sexual-related diseases and sickness, so it isn't entirely a bad thing even though foids, normies, and Chad will soyrage at this.

Most social government programs supports and benefits foids. There's usually no safety net for lonesome men like us.
Yep, if you're a man like us they don't care. They only care about whores because they're trying to cut the population down to something more manageable. That's why they're encouraging faggots as well.

Yep, if you're a man like us they don't care. They only care about whores because they're trying to cut the population down to something more manageable. That's why they're encouraging faggots as well.
Yeah. They're going for population reduction.

Women should be disposed up after they have children.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck if sex havers want to waste their time fucking. It doesn't effect me. I don't even think about them.

Them fucking (or not) isn't going to make me less of a freak, and I don't give two fucks about the state of society. Let it burn lol

If you really care, then you're not really blackpilled! If your jealous, then you're not really blackpilled! Why give a shit?

Swallow the final pill, and realise nothing can/will ever change, and live for yourself. Or burn down society just for luaghs

Last edited:
Honestly, I don't give a fuck if sex havers want to waste their time fucking. It doesn't effect me. I don't even think about them.

Them fucking (or not) isn't going to make me less of a freak, and I don't give two fucks about the state of society. Let it burn lol

If you really care, then you're not really blackpilled! If your jealous, then you're not really blackpilled! Why give a shit?

Swallow the final pill, and realise nothing can/will ever change, and live for yourself. Or burn down society just for luaghs
That's dumb tbh. There's lots of jealousy in the black pill. How am I not blackpilled?

Nooooo dont hate me

Understandale

Barrio pro's are dangerous thats why some many GI Joe just fucked them got them pregnant and pissed off

Sex will be obsolete not far from now. When the artificial uterus is perfected, it will not need a host. Women will be eradicated and, as my hero has stated, we will abolish the orgasm. There will be no sex drive and no need for it. Take solace in that fact.

Last edited:
Sex havers aren’t entitlеd to sex.

In the future, humans will be generated from vats, and sex will be replaced by war (in the 41st millennium) (in tabletop game).

Sex will be obsolete not far from now. When the artificial uterus is perfected, it will not need a host. Women will be eradicated and, as my hero has stated, we will abolish the orgasm. There will be no sex drive and no need for it. Take solace in that fact.
Based but hopefully we take away women's rights before then.

Instead the government should force all women and men to have children. Mandated pregnancies. Everyone looksmaxxed when it comes to their partners.
This is the only thing that makes sense.

Sex was solely for having children with a compatible partner. In your mind, the person you chose is the person you’ll spend the rest of your life with.

Not someone to have a one night stand have your slutty fantasies come to life.

That’s why condoms and birth control were man-made. It’s going against nature.

Sex was solely for having children with a compatible partner. In your mind, the person you chose is the person you’ll spend the rest of your life with.

Not someone to have a one night stand have your slutty fantasies come to life.

That’s why condoms and birth control were man-made. It’s going against nature.
Everything we're doing now is going against nature and it's making me uneasy. It can't turn out well.

In the future, humans will be generated from vats, and sex will be replaced by war (in the 41st millennium) (in tabletop game).
Yes please! Ideally consciousless machines could eventually replace humans too so sentient life can be exterminated entirely.