Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why I hate Progressives (they lie to us Blackcels)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
When I was a kid to young adult I used to browse websites like Cracked.com, one thing that Progressives love to do is virtue signal, Progressives have a very particular type of racism against Blacks, namely all their forms of racism implies that Blacks are somehow genetically inferior.

Progressives go out of their way to portray Black men as having tiny dicks, this is to "destroy stereotypes" and while very little correlation has been found in race and penis size, Progressives often like to pretend that Asians have huge dicks and Blacks have tiny dicks, especially in jokes on the television and in "humourous articles".

Progressives also go out of their way to deny ANY biological advantages Black have, Blacks perform in a certain sport better? Must be racism pushing them to do it because they aren't smart enough to do anything else! Blacks get less skin cancer? Try to convince Blacks that we get more skin cancer and worse skin cancer than White people.

I am convinced that the KKK types just morphed into White "Progressives".

Incels are also disproportionately Black, well, White "Progressives" just try to gaslight us and tell us that we're a "White Supremacist Movement", meanwhile all we do is point out female preferences ("it's just a preference, sweety").

I basically grew up believing that I was a member of an inferior race watching Hollywood movies, whenever a Black guy had to fight a White guy the White guy always won. Was it to "prove" that Blacks were the less aggressive race? I don't know, I'm convinced that "Progressives" see us as an inferior race.

How does this translate?

Well, the ONLY non-Black toilets that would sleep with a Black man now believe that Blacks are inferior in every respect, even genetically and get skin cancer from sunlight and much worse sunburns than White men.

The way Hypergamy works is that toilets only want superior genes, so "Progressives" are literally sabotaging the love lives of Black men with their anti-Black narratives and their stupid ideology turned Blacks from being "cool" people worth praising to eternal victims crying like babies over everything. Just listen to Rucka Rucka Ali how his older songs were about how cool it is to have a Black friend but now he just mocks Blacks for being giant babies.

Because everyone looks down on us dating is infinitely harder for us than for any other race.

"Progressives" are like progressive cancer, they expand the worst things possible and kill us from within, masquerading like our own cels. Just like how BLM primarily destroys Black businesses and promotes White (Democrat) politicians.

To be fair, the BBC myth also places higher expectations on Black men and Black men with average or even small dicks are severely punished because Black fetishists expect a big Black dick. I'm one of the few Black men blessed with a bigger dick, but most don't have one, if they get naked in front of their partner she will get disappointed for something beyond his control, but "fighting this stereotype" often translates to shaming Black men for small dicks in American "comedy" shows (which are NEVER funny). :feelswhat::blackpill:

Screenshot 20220728 152845

No matter what race of Incel you are, if you're not Black thank circumstance for blessing you with not being Black. It's one of the best things you can have going for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do they seriously believe blacks are more vulnerable to UV light damage?! If so, this species should just go extinct already.

Progressives are covertly racist, and Conservatives are overtly racist.

Progressives dumb down when talking to deathnics, they secretly feel pleasure in feeling superior for guiding them, knowing those minorities depend on them. They feel good that they control curries/niggers/gooks destinies. It's almost sexual to them.

Conservatives are not much better too, they are not even trying at this point. It's all "it was better before" but they have zero solutions for anything.

When I was a kid to young adult I used to browse websites like Cracked.com, one thing that Progressives love to do is virtue signal, Progressives have a very particular type of racism against Blacks, namely all their forms of racism implies that Blacks are somehow genetically inferior.

Progressives go out of their way to portray Black men as having tiny dicks, this is to "destroy stereotypes" and while very little correlation has been found in race and penis size, Progressives often like to pretend that Asians have huge dicks and Blacks have tiny dicks, especially in jokes on the television and in "humourous articles".

Progressives also go out of their way to deny ANY biological advantages Black have, Blacks perform in a certain sport better? Must be racism pushing them to do it because they aren't smart enough to do anything else! Blacks get less skin cancer? Try to convince Blacks that we get more skin cancer and worse skin cancer than White people.

Incels are also disproportionately Black, well, White "Progressives" just try to gaslight us and tell us that we're a "White Supremacist Movement", meanwhile all we do is point out female preferences ("it's just a preference, sweety").

I basically grew up believing that I was a member of an inferior race watching Hollywood movies, whenever a Black guy had to fight a White guy the White guy always won. Was it to "prove" that Blacks were the less aggressive race? I don't know, I'm convinced that "Progressives" see us as an inferior race.

How does this translate?

Well, the ONLY non-Black toilets that would sleep with a Black man now believe that Blacks are inferior in every respect, even genetically and get skin cancer from sunlight and much worse sunburns than White men.

The way Hypergamy works is that toilets only want superior genes, so "Progressives" are literally sabotaging the love lives of Black men with their anti-Black narratives and their stupid ideology turned Blacks from being "cool" people worth praising to eternal victims crying like babies over everything. Just listen to Rucka Rucka Ali how his older songs were about how cool it is to have a Black friend but now he just mocks Blacks for being giant babies.

Because everyone looks down on us dating is infinitely harder for us than for any other race.

"Progressives" are like progressive cancer, they expand the worst things possible and kill us from within, masquerading like our own cels. Just like how BLM primarily destroys Black businesses and promotes White (Democrat) politicians.

To be fair, the BBC myth also places higher expectations on Black men and Black men with average or even small dicks are severely punished because Black fetishists expect a big Black dick. I'm one of the few Black men blessed with a bigger dick, but most don't have one, if they get naked in front of their partner she will get disappointed for something beyond his control, but "fighting this stereotype" often translates to shaming Black men for small dicks in American "comedy" shows (which are NEVER funny). :feelswhat::blackpill:

View attachment 643303

No matter what race of Incel you are, if you're not Black thank circumstance for blessing you with not being Black. It's one of the best things you can have going for you. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Well based little thread not all black peoples are low iq (like some people think)but it’s seem there is « only »a few way to be a successful black men in the west And it's by following the rules that white people and jews have set that other races perceive them as "cool" but in the end the black person is still a slave to the prejudices of others (whether positive or negative) much more than any other race. I respect black people who try to fight against this kind of prejudice and who don't support the causes like blm but try to be "normal" ( being a good father, a stable job and a good financial situation people) in a world where everyone sees them only through several completely linear representations.

Last edited:
Progressives are covertly racist, and Conservatives are overtly racist.
this is the truth tbh. Both make you feel inferior and stupid but one masks it well while the other says it outrightly.

Very based post

curries mog me out of existence

jfl at thinking shit skinned curry mog your nigger ass

in most of the world black > curry when it comes to foid dating preference

name one country besides curry land where curries are liked or respected??

I live in San Francisco. The home to these white progressives. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and that is my final assessment of them.

The most important thing for them is feeling better about themselves. The liberal white Anglos want to virtue signal because of white guilt. And obviously, because they are well to do and essentially bought off. The liberal jews want to buy minority allies. They are essentially buying off the poor ignorant minorities that fall for their SJW crap and hurting those minority communities. Because those minority communities, if they actually had their own way, would empower and grow their own communities.

Don't believe me? Then why do these white progressives love women of color so much? Because they are against the men of color in their own ethnic communities. East Asian men have no bulwark or defense against these white progressives whereas Black men, Indian men, Middle Eastern men, and conservative white Christian men have a defense against these white progressives. And its called organized religion with the exception of Indian men.

Men of color in America generally don't do anywhere near as well as white men in dating. In these white liberal progressive centers its even more apparent. The further you move away from these centers the better men of color do.

My general take is that conservative white men are far better allies to incels than these white progressives. In fact, white progressives are the reason why a lot of men in general nowadays are incels especially men of color.

Anyone who thinks blacks don't have big dicks has never been in a locker room.

How does this translate?

View attachment 643303

Stfu nigger

Blacks are overrepresented shitheads who should’ve been taken down by my main man Elvis:feelshaha:

I didn't even read the rest of your post...I mean, what delusional reality are you living in? Blacks have better representation than all other races combined

Just like I see these ridiculous posts from black guys claiming black women are disloyal, all the while you see 5x more black men betraying black women, than the other way around

For what the media presents as the "superior" and "most masculine" race, blacks are so unbelievably fragile

If you were transformed into being another race - particularly Asian or Hispanic - you'd be begging to be black again within 24 hours

Fuck a female gorilla
No diff than a black woman anyways:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I live in San Francisco. The home to these white progressives. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves and that is my final assessment of them.

The most important thing for them is feeling better about themselves. The liberal white Anglos want to virtue signal because of white guilt. And obviously, because they are well to do and essentially bought off. The liberal jews want to buy minority allies. They are essentially buying off the poor ignorant minorities that fall for their SJW crap and hurting those minority communities. Because those minority communities, if they actually had their own way, would empower and grow their own communities.

Don't believe me? Then why do these white progressives love women of color so much? Because they are against the men of color in their own ethnic communities. East Asian men have no bulwark or defense against these white progressives whereas Black men, Indian men, Middle Eastern men, and conservative white Christian men have a defense against these white progressives. And its called organized religion with the exception of Indian men.

Men of color in America generally don't do anywhere near as well as white men in dating. In these white liberal progressive centers its even more apparent. The further you move away from these centers the better men of color do.

My general take is that conservative white men are far better allies to incels than these white progressives. In fact, white progressives are the reason why a lot of men in general nowadays are incels especially men of color.
I noticed people who fetishize women of a different race hate the same men of that race. probably because they view them as competition or gate keepers to pussy