Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why I enjoy it if you are hating me - A reply to Cucktears

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Not surprisingly my slavery thread was featured on Cucktears by BrazilianCuck and someone (a female aparently) posted the following comment that I would like to respond to:

There are innumerable practical problems this little scenario (not to mention ethical ones) but there is something I want the OP & every other sad little person who thinks the above is a good idea to know.
Even if you lived in a slave state, even if you could afford a young lady you found attractive, even if you could get away with abusing her you would always know deep down that she hated your guts. That her smile was fake, that she never had & never would share a genuine positive emotion with you, that she could never for an instant feel even an ounce of attraction for a man who whipped her & forced himself on her, & it would eat you alive.
Every time you lashed out at her she would see how lacking, how small, how petty & vicious & miserable you are, some part of you knows that is all you would ever really be in her eyes. You’d know that if you couldn’t force her to stay by threatening her survival she would run as far away from you as she could get, that the instant she thought she could manage it she would kill you in your sleep for the chance to be free of you. No matter how pretty you made her smile, no matter how good an actress abused her into being it would always be empty & that is a truth you would feel every minute you were with her & every minute you weren’t.
You think you’re depressed in your crab bucket? You wouldn’t know how fundamentally unhappy you could be, how deep self hatred could go, until you lived like that. You’d break before she would & that is a fact because anyone who so much as remotely considers doing that to another human being is pathetic.

I think you are missing the entire point. Making someone feel hate is the REASON why I would want to do it. I want my 1800s slave girl to feel how I am feeling due to her natural disposition to reject me and due to the ignorant and abusive way she is doing it and using her power to make me feel small and miserable. She would feel my pain and as an old saying in my country goes: "Shared pain is half the pain." So as I would whip her into obedience and obviously she would hate me and hate me even more for having to act as if she liked me I will make her feel what female nature is making ME feel.

Like going to a date and being laughed at or being told under tears that your personality is lovable but "I just can't get over your looks", going to a dinner alone when you reserved a table for two because she ran away when she saw you. All the pain and all the scars you have created in my mind. I would make her feel it and it would feel great to share it and to be understood by someone finally.

You women are using your sexual power VERY VERY abusively to intentionally cause pain. You do not reject kindly. You are making it a hobby for yourselves to destroy men you reject. And my slave girl would learn one thing for sure: That causing others pain for fun is something that can backfire on you!!

The lord of the edges...I meant hedges.

Lick my penis IT threads are gay they won't look at this l o l

I think you are missing the entire point. Making someone feel hate is the REASON why I would want to do it. I want my 1800s slave girl to feel how I am feeling due to her natural disposition to reject me and due to the ignorant and abusive way she is doing it and using her power to make me feel small and miserable.

You are making it a hobby for yourselves to destroy men you reject.

Females love to mogg and emsculate men.

told under tears that your personality is lovable but "I just can't get over your looks",
Brutal, pure suifuel. More brutal than any physical pain could ever be.

You're not wrong, and I'm pretty much in the same frame of mind at this point in my life.

Not surprisingly my slavery thread was featured on Cucktears by BrazilianCuck and someone (a female aparently) posted the following comment that I would like to respond to:

I think you are missing the entire point. Making someone feel hate is the REASON why I would want to do it. I want my 1800s slave girl to feel how I am feeling due to her natural disposition to reject me and due to the ignorant and abusive way she is doing it and using her power to make me feel small and miserable. She would feel my pain and as an old saying in my country goes: "Shared pain is half the pain." So as I would whip her into obedience and obviously she would hate me and hate me even more for having to act as if she liked me I will make her feel what female nature is making ME feel.

Like going to a date and being laughed at or being told under tears that your personality is lovable but "I just can't get over your looks", going to a dinner alone when you reserved a table for two because she ran away when she saw you. All the pain and all the scars you have created in my mind. I would make her feel it and it would feel great to share it and to be understood by someone finally.

You women are using your sexual power VERY VERY abusively to intentionally cause pain. You do not reject kindly. You are making it a hobby for yourselves to destroy men you reject. And my slave girl would learn one thing for sure: That causing others pain for fun is something that can backfire on you!!
Has this foid never heard of stockholm syndrome? You could pretty easily brainwash a slave, especially female slaves considering how conformist females are. It would be even easier if you got one who was younger, this is literally what the "grooming" concept refers to.

This foid has lived her life with privilege and protection, she has no idea what it is like for someone to threaten her life, or even just corporeal punishment if she does not comply. She has no idea what it is like to internalize abuse, I have been in that situation personally, let me tell that it is not something you can resist, especially when you are young. Being forced to do actions will eventually develop your brain in such a way that you believe you should do those actions, and that they are right/correct. This foid is so brainwashed by feminist propaganda and "female empowerment" that she legitimately believes that females are some kind of superhumans, that they do not have human weaknesses.

Last edited:
I feel left out, I haven't been featured on cucktears before:cryfeels: It surprises me, I would expect to get on there from my avatar, alone.

I feel left out, I haven't been featured on cucktears before:cryfeels: It surprises me, I would expect to get on there from my avatar, alone.

You have to put more passion into it bro. I have been featured there countless times. I have even been featured on a dailymail article. Some of us made it to TV. It's easy to become famous when you are an incel.

I was hoping my approaching videos might have done the trick, but no banana. There is no point in trying for the sake of it. Inspiration will come to me when the time is right.

much like the joker we are looking at a clown act, the circus of life and laughing from the outside

There are innumerable practical problems this little scenario (not to mention ethical ones) but there is something I want the OP & every other sad little person who thinks the above is a good idea to know.
Even if you lived in a slave state, even if you could afford a young lady you found attractive, even if you could get away with abusing her you would always know deep down that she hated your guts. That her smile was fake, that she never had & never would share a genuine positive emotion with you, that she could never for an instant feel even an ounce of attraction for a man who whipped her & forced himself on her, & it would eat you alive.
Every time you lashed out at her she would see how lacking, how small, how petty & vicious & miserable you are, some part of you knows that is all you would ever really be in her eyes. You’d know that if you couldn’t force her to stay by threatening her survival she would run as far away from you as she could get, that the instant she thought she could manage it she would kill you in your sleep for the chance to be free of you. No matter how pretty you made her smile, no matter how good an actress abused her into being it would always be empty & that is a truth you would feel every minute you were with her & every minute you weren’t.
You think you’re depressed in your crab bucket? You wouldn’t know how fundamentally unhappy you could be, how deep self hatred could go, until you lived like that. You’d break before she would & that is a fact because anyone who so much as remotely considers doing that to another human being is pathetic.

We are far worse than slaves. At least a slave can eat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back