Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why I don't want friends

final smile

final smile

Recruit
★★★
When I was a kid I never really liked dogs. I found the entire idea of people bonding with dogs to be stupid. Typically how people bond with dogs is they appeal to and are encouraged to appeal to the dogs base instincts. You feed the dog, you pet the dog, you partake in all these repetitive actions and you get a predetermined outcome. It's robotic. Essentially it's the ultimate copium.

However I've realized the same applies to humans. When I was a child I noticed also (primarily due to my autism) that women were held to a lower moral standard than men. If a man did something it was viewed far more egregiously than if a woman had done it. Now being raised in a highly progressive household this didn't make sense. Why were women held to a lower standard when women were supposedly equal? I asked adults about this and they couldn't answer. They'd often get annoyed and tell me to stop being weird; but they could never answer.

Eventually I realized when I was far older that the reason women were held to a lower standard was because men's Instincts to protect women. Women are after all more valuable than men. Water is wet.

This specific revelation that people will often subconsciously do things that have no basis in their opinion or world view led me in my teenage years to start autisticly noticing things that people would do. I realized that people are like dogs. Almost all people respond in a certain way to certain things even if that response doesn't align with their supposed world views.

Unfortunately now I'm bored of people. Their actions are so predictable that it is like talking to a robot. Friends are simply not worth it.

And of course I won't pretend like I'm not robotic either. I'm just as robotic as a normie and objectively less socially valuable because I'm unattractive. Being able to make friends does have to do with social status. I'm willing to bet the kinds of people you would want to be friends with are higher status than yourself. No one wants to be friends with someone they view as lower than themselves.

I thought you would freak out and block me after I sent the video :feelskek:
Videos of animals dying don't bother me. I enjoy it if it's an animal people like simply because of its looks. Good example

Videos of animals dying don't bother me. I enjoy it if it's an animal people like simply because of its looks. Good example
Beyond based.

My street is filled with dogs everywhere, can't even out at night without getting chased

Friends will betray you. Trust no one.

Friends will betray you. Trust no one.
Yes. I've experienced this multiple times. It's all about social status. If you have lower social status than your friend they'll disregard you to raise their own. Most men aren't any different from women in that regard.
My street is filled with dogs everywhere, can't even out at night without getting chased
Relatable. Too many low IQ slobs purchase dogs to satisfy their emotional needs without having the will to take care of them.

I dont like animal abuse, So animal abuse enjoyers please kill yourself, Signed me and my cat.