Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why I don't care about racism accusations

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Whether you think I'm a stormcel or not, racist whites are really in the minority. In any other country in the world except white countries there is open discrimination against foreigners. White people are pretty much the only people that actually care about not being racist and white countries are some of the only places in the world where foreigners have the same rights and opportunities as citizens.

Look at a country like China or Japan. It's impossible for someone who is not ethnically Chinese or Japanese to become a naturalized citizen. It's almost impossible to get a work visa there. Even if you someone end up living there long term, you run the risk of getting taken out in some anti-foreigner pogrom (see: China).

And let's recall WW2, which was probably the biggest catalyst of the paradigm shift towarde tolerance/anti-racism in European countries. The main victims of that where also white people because the Germans had kooky beliefs such as that slavs were not white. Tens of millions of white people died in the "racist" war in Europe. Numerically speaking, the biggest victims of the war in Europe were whites.

High IQ observation

European huwhites (fake Aryans) don’t really have much of a history.

Nart sagas

The Nart corpora has an ancient Aryan core, inherited from the Scythians, Sarmatians, and Alans. They also contain abundant local North Caucasian accretions of great antiquity, which sometimes reflect an even more archaic biblical past.

King Arthur – Sarmatian hypothesis

I don't care about racism accusations.

Whether you think I'm a stormcel or not, racist whites are really in the minority. In any other country in the world except white countries there is open discrimination against foreigners. White people are pretty much the only people that actually care about not being racist and white countries are some of the only places in the world where foreigners have the same rights and opportunities as citizens.

Look at a country like China or Japan. It's impossible for someone who is not ethnically Chinese or Japanese to become a naturalized citizen. It's almost impossible to get a work visa there. Even if you someone end up living there long term, you run the risk of getting taken out in some anti-foreigner pogrom (see: China).

And let's recall WW2, which was probably the biggest catalyst of the paradigm shift towarde tolerance/anti-racism in European countries. The main victims of that where also white people because the Germans had kooky beliefs such as that slavs were not white. Tens of millions of white people died in the "racist" war in Europe. Numerically speaking, the biggest victims of the war in Europe were whites.

I don't care about racism accusations.

High iq

Germans are no fun. I like mudslimes.

I read the first few sentences tbh

I don't know, South Koreans do love that black cock. And they are importing hundreds of thousands of foreigners, increasingly Pinoy.

I was saying the same back in my relative normie days (relative because I always venerated Hitler, although now I'm NazBol and consider him quite a fool). Now I will say that White men were cucks already then - remember that Americans gave blacks rights in the 1860s, and that Russians did not exterminate all German men in 1945 for what those had done in Russia.

Last edited:
South Korea is America's sex slave.
It pains me to acknowledge this when right across the border, in the snowy peaks of the DPRK, freedom abounds and beauty is cultivated.

Dude I’m sorry but if I mogg you, you better hope an army of currycels, sandcels, and ricecels come to your country because than you can at least mogg some people

Japan is a based af country they hate foreigners and men dont simp there so rice stacy cant betabuxx as easily