Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't believe in a god

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
The bible says that god created man in his image, but when I look at myself in the mirror, I see that I am a hideous monstrosity that could not have been created in the image of any god. I believe the existence of ethnics disproves the existence of a god.

It’s contradicting for me tbh

Like some things just don’t make sense but than I’ve seen prophecies in the Old Testament that just make it seem all too real. For example they predicted what would happen wit Alexander the Great , you also have the Isaiah scrolls, and some other stuff that’s too true

Stopped believing in that shit years ago tbh

Even if I believe there is some higher power, or being out there like God, I don't believe he would be all loving. What God who loves it's own creations would purposely create something so hideous and flawed just to watch it suffer and then send it to hell for committing suicide to end its suffering? Why are there children born with missing limbs, paralyzed, or with horrible chronic conditions that they're forced to endure through as social outcast. If God is real he shows favor to certain individuals over others for sure. You don't get to choose if you are born healthy, what family you're born into (rich, poor, etc), or your quality of life (it's determined by your upbringing). Sometimes I feel like God creates outcast so there's some sort of balance in the world. God's perfect so why can't he create perfect individuals? Was it sin that made us ugly?

God is a cope like any other cope, but atheists have been historically tied to communists and I think feminists are majority atheist so it turns me off from that world view

I can't believe in God, I want to but I can't.

Not because of Inceldom but because of life in general, with the internet everything everywhere is available nothing is hidden, all the human history from caveman days to modern times, all the human stupidity, wars, destruction, degenerates, everything It all points to that humans are nothing but evolved animals.

God is a human way of rejection of reality that humans are just animals and death is the end, humans wanted to feel special so they created God.

I can't believe in God, I want to but I can't.

Not because of Inceldom but because of life in general, with the internet everything everywhere is available nothing is hidden, all the human history from caveman days to modern times, all the human stupidity, wars, destruction, degenerates, everything It all points to that humans are nothing but evolved animals.

God is a human way of rejection of reality that humans are just animals and death is the end, humans wanted to feel special so they created God.
I used to not believe in it until i psychedelicmaxxed and felt like I went to hell

Also kundalini meditation almost brought my soul out of my body, there’s gotta be smth out there we just will never know for sure until we die

the "i can't believe in god because i am too ugly" seems to become more and more common these days.

I agree but that's not the reason I doubt God.

If God exist he is a sadist.

Religion and belief in God and the afterlife is the mother of all copes

Even if I believe there is some higher power, or being out there like God, I don't believe he would be all loving. What God who loves it's own creations would purposely create something so hideous and flawed just to watch it suffer and then send it to hell for committing suicide to end its suffering? Why are there children born with missing limbs, paralyzed, or with horrible chronic conditions that they're forced to endure through as social outcast. If God is real he shows favor to certain individuals over others for sure. You don't get to choose if you are born healthy, what family you're born into (rich, poor, etc), or your quality of life (it's determined by your upbringing). Sometimes I feel like God creates outcast so there's some sort of balance in the world. God's perfect so why can't he create perfect individuals? Was it sin that made us ugly?
Maybe even gods succumbto to the halo effect

I think the whole “God’s image” thing just means we’ve got arms, hands, legs, a head, eyes, a face, teeth, feet etc, etc and that God does too.

Not that we’re ALL supposed to be a dashing Chad in appearance, a look that he no doubt probably gave to himself but denied to us here for whatever reason, assuming he even actually exists.

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that god would let so much degeneracy run rampant in the world.

No way was Adam anything but a skinny fat beta. Eve would never pull that shit with chad.

God is a cope like any other cope, but atheists have been historically tied to communists and I think feminists are majority atheist so it turns me off from that world view

If God is real why some men have micro penis?

You can worship Blackops2cel then.

The bible says that god created man in his image, but when I look at myself in the mirror, I see that I am a hideous monstrosity that could not have been created in the image of any god. I believe the existence of ethnics disproves the existence of a god.
In heaven we will become looksmaxed chad angels

In heaven we will become looksmaxed chad angels
There's no sex in heaven though :feelsbadman:. If you die, that's it. At least I don't remember the bible ever mentioning that. Unless we Islam-max to receive our harem of 72 virgins tho :feelshmm:

If god was real, you wouldn’t be a deathnic, and I wouldn’t be an incel.

God sent jesus to help those were not godly
Jesus was a non white kike

The Bible actually says God is not a man, and that he has no image, therefore he is supposed to be formless.
Read the story of Exodus, where God tells Moses that no one can see him and that no one that has ever lived has seen him. There's nothing to see if he has no physical form. It's why if God ever wanted to make his presence known physically, it was always as some burning bush or storms in the sky.

You're misinterpreting it wrong. We don't look like god, we look like his image. Meaning what he wanted us to look like is what we look like. Think of us as randomly generated faces in a character creator. God created the character creator program and then hit random whenever we're born. When 2 genetics come in from the mother and father it's then again randomized with bits of the characteristics of those 2.

You ever seen those images of messed up, comical, silly, weird, creepy characters people make in character creators? That's us.

Cope, he was a blue eyed white man.
He was clearly a kike and didn't look noticeably different than other kikes because people weren't able to pick him out of a crowd of other kikes.

Jesus was a non white kike

The Bible actually says God is not a man, and that he has no image, therefore he is supposed to be formless.
Read the story of Exodus, where God tells Moses that no one can see him and that no one that has ever lived has seen him. There's nothing to see if he has no physical form. It's why if God ever wanted to make his presence known physically, it was always as some burning bush or storms in the sky.

You're misinterpreting it wrong. We don't look like god, we look like his image. Meaning what he wanted us to look like is what we look like. Think of us as randomly generated faces in a character creator. God created the character creator program and then hit random whenever we're born. When 2 genetics come in from the mother and father it's then again randomized with bits of the characteristics of those 2.

You ever seen those images of messed up, comical, silly, weird, creepy characters people make in character creators? That's us.
Exodus 33 20
But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.” And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock, and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will take away my hand, and you shall see my back, but my face shall not be seen.”

Only mortals cant see him

2 chronicles 7 14
If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

God has a face:feelsLightsaber:
There's no sex in heaven though :feelsbadman:. If you die, that's it. At least I don't remember the bible ever mentioning that. Unless we Islam-max to receive our harem of 72 virgins tho :feelshmm:
There may not be sex,but we will experience the greatest love,joy,peace all the time

The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
18 I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival,
so that you will no longer suffer reproach.[c]
19 Behold, at that time I will deal
with all your oppressors.
And I will save the lame
and gather the outcast,
and I will change their shame into praise
and renown in all the earth.

Last edited:
Iam my own god

The good old god question, the biggest cope of humanity

How can you think ethnics disprove God? Have some self-respect.

Indeed (((God))) would be a cruel sadistic psycho if he was real
I think the whole “God’s image” thing just means we’ve got arms, hands, legs, a head, eyes, a face, teeth, feet etc, etc and that God does too.

Not that we’re ALL supposed to be a dashing Chad in appearance, a look that he no doubt probably gave to himself but denied to us here for whatever reason, assuming he even actually exists.
(((God))) is concept made to keep goyim happy wageslaving for their wealthy masters
Iam my own god
Extremely based quote

Last edited:
Believing in God is like believing in santa.Religiouscels should grow up, there's no magic man up there that gives a shit about them.

Oh, I believe in god alright. I believe he created chads, and then he created people like me so I can simply envy chads. My suffering, our suffering, is entertainment.

The bible says
The bible is made up of a bunch of half baked accounts of events that happened centuries before they were written about, and with little historical value or accuracy. It also stole a bunch of stories and character arcs from other religions and mythologies. Just look into Sumerian Mythology about the Annunaki. So many times the bible ripped it off

The bible is made up of a bunch of half baked accounts of events that happened centuries before they were written about, and with little historical value or accuracy. It also stole a bunch of stories and character arcs from other religions and mythologies. Just look into Sumerian Mythology about the Annunaki. So many times the bible ripped it off
Bible has been changed many times due to all the translations and editions shit
book should never be taken literally

Bible has been changed many times due to all the translations and editions shit
book should never be taken literally
The Sumerian Myths pre date the bible by a LONG shot. And yeah there's so many different editions, translations, etc that it all changes what it says or means. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and i remember they had their own version, when i went it was the "new world translation" and now i think they are on to using an even newer version. But they mostly stick to their "watchtower" society cult magazines and books lol. Most of them don't even really care for what the bible says, but what their "elders" and "governing body" tell them

The Sumerian Myths pre date the bible by a LONG shot. And yeah there's so many different editions, translations, etc that it all changes what it says or means. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness and i remember they had their own version, when i went it was the "new world translation" and now i think they are on to using an even newer version. But they mostly stick to their "watchtower" society cult magazines and books lol. Most of them don't even really care for what the bible says, but what their "elders" and "governing body" tell them
yeah most religious tards never read scripture themselves and listen only to the pastor's, imam whatever. they never seek the truth for real

Take the shiva pill, has helped me immensely tbhngl

Fuck that shit.

stopped believing that shit months ago

autism is good example of this, you will be always social outcast no matter how hard you will try to get along with normies