Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why I can't take an 18 year old incel seriously.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I only came across this site when I was 22.
Before that, I knew next to nothing about incels.
I didn't even know such a thing existed.
Through my own research into what could possibly be wrong with me and why my life turned out to be such shit compared to others, I blackpilled myself more and more.
I did my own research on the internet and was able to totally agree with the incel views that were new to me.
I thought the typical incel that these pages have described is me.
When I found out that I was an incel my eyes were opened.
A lot of things suddenly made sense.
I was often told that I was ugly, but at the same time I was told that it was only bad people who told me that and that there were no ugly people.
I've always asked myself why I'm always the victim of bullying and the one who gets insulted.
The one who has never had a girlfriend, the one who is still extremely far behind in his career, the one who hardly has any friends, the one who is hated by everyone, the one who always feels bad.
I would say at the age of 16, 17, 18 things can still change.
I've heard that for some on the site, being an incel is just a teenage phase.
I would recommend the younger ones to wait a little longer until everything more or less stabilizes.
As far as I know, the body can still change until the age of 25, but after 20 only very minimally.
For some people, for example, they don't start growing a beard until they're 20 (unfortunately it never happened to me, even though I'm already 23).
Acne or similar skin diseases could possibly disappear as you get older.
Wait until you 20.

I joined with 19. If i'm wandering since 20 years on this planet without a single girl showing slight interest in me, i can confidently say that it never began

Young and fat "incels" :feelswhat:

I joined with 19. If i'm wandering since 20 years on this planet without a single girl showing slight interest in me, i can confidently say that it never began

Through my own research into what could possibly be wrong with me and why my life turned out to be such shit compared to others, I blackpilled myself more and more.
I did my own research on the internet and was able to totally agree with the incel views that were new to me.
I was often told that I was ugly, but at the same time I was told that it was only bad people who told me that and that there were no ugly people.
I've always asked myself why I'm always the victim of bullying and the one who gets insulted.
The one who has never had a girlfriend, the one who is still extremely far behind in his career, the one who hardly has any friends, the one who is hated by everyone, the one who always feels bad.
I would recommend the younger ones to wait a little longer until everything more or less stabilizes.
As far as I know, the body can still change until the age of 25, but after 20 only very minimally.
For some people, for example, they don't start growing a beard until they're 20 (unfortunately it never happened to me, even though I'm already 23).
Wait until you 20.
NO WAY ! ! 1 ! !

I've just turned 18 and haven't been invited to ANY 3-day cocaine-fueled fivesomes with two couples of dick-virgin 9.5/10 lesbian catgirl swinger billionaire-heiresses in their 100+ foot yachtes this week.

IT'S TOTALLY OVER FOR ME. I'M TOTALLY INCEL.

It doesn't matter in the slightest that I'm a 6'6 white middle class US citizen with a normal face, a college tuition paid by dad and a 6.7 inch dick. If girls in their convertible Bugattis are not pulling over by my side as I walk down my dog and inviting me to impregnate them and their friends every single day of the week (and twice on Sundays) that means I'm the personification of the definition of "incel".

YOU DEFORMED AUTISTIC 5'1 CHINKS AND PAJEETS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE PAIN ! ! 1 !

IT NEVER BEGAN BOYOS. OVER FOR ME

Last edited:
If it's over it's over. Nobody cares about your age.

Statistically 1% or less of men are virgins after age 23, so I always use 23 as a springboard for my argument I agree

I knew a guy that at 16-17 was crying about being an incel and not getting any girls

then, at 17, he started slaying, ascended, got a JB gf and left the incel community

never trust an incel below 20

I knew a guy that at 16-17 was crying about being an incel and not getting any girls

then, at 17, he started slaying, ascended, got a JB gf and left the incel community

Same tbh.

I was a 16-17 yr old incel browsing incelswithouthate on reddit, and then at 17 I was locked up and still incel

Now I am 20-21 and still incel

it's over tbh
I remember saying when I was 17 that it was over for me but people kept saying ''stfu youngcel''

I understand why they think that but I knew the truth.

Now my inceldom is fucking worse, not better

I remember saying when I was 17 that it was over for me but people kept saying ''stfu youngcel''

I understand why they think that but I knew the truth.

Now my inceldom is fucking worse, not better
yeah they told me the same

This is false. Your teenage years are either make it or break it. It's easier to lose your virginity at 18 rather than 24 or even 22.
stop lying to the youngcels who lurk here. While they might be able to correct their path easier than someone whos 30, you can genuinely tell if its over for someone by the end of highschool. Check my comments for the thread i wrote on this.

I am 19

If you missed out on young love then it's over.

Fat Incels I agree (DEPENDING OBVIOUSLY) however age is such a fucking cope. Hahahah ur telling me a 16 year old who has severe recession and long midface here shouldn’t be here for example??

Although guys normally end puberty at 17-18 I think by 16 you can tell if you’re unattractive and you’re not going to be successful in the dating world.

although some youngcels here have ascended such as @Lycan and @kanyepilled. What about the other youngcels who’ve been here for years and still rot.

at 21 i barely made my way here after years of jestermaxxing and brain damage

SO you're saying I have one more year? (I don't it's been over)

Sub 22 years of age men should not be allowed to call themselves incels or join forums. I, as an approaching wizard found it bizzarre how many young kids have thrown in the towel and have labelled themselves incel ... its depressing and also maybe a sign of how the times are changing and how old i am but for perspective during the dawn of the internet booming the term incel wasn't even coined or in use.. us prepubescents referred to ourselves as 'foreveralone' if we were in highscool and had no prospect of ever having a gf but that soon evolved to involuntarycelibacy :feelsstudy:

If they're ugly and have been beat down by life (regardless if they're 17 or 35) and want some people to talk to and relate to then that isn't a problem.

Wait until you 20.
Can you take a 42 year old incel seriously?

Fat Incels I agree (DEPENDING OBVIOUSLY) however age is such a fucking cope. Hahahah ur telling me a 16 year old who has severe recession and long midface here shouldn’t be here for example??

Although guys normally end puberty at 17-18 I think by 16 you can tell if you’re unattractive and you’re not going to be successful in the dating world.

although some youngcels here have ascended such as @Lycan and @kanyepilled. What about the other youngcels who’ve been here for years and still rot.
I'd still say wait till you're 18 before finally declaring you're done for, I knew someone who went from 165cm (5'5) to 190cm (6'3) from 16 to 18 and his height is definitely going to help him ascend despite having a sub5 face.

Where i live ppl lose virginity at 13 jfl

I feel bad for such young incels. I'm 31 and out of the worst of it. But the young people still cling to a little hope.

Don't tell new registering users that this site is 21+ and when they put in their birthday, BAM
This is so simple that it’s baffling this wasn’t being implemented before lol. They should make a staff member.

Agree OP.

Youngcels are wasting their time here, go invest in themselves. At 25 you can consider to stay here, unless you have some subhuman genetic.

Yeah, because if you were bullied at 15, you won't be at 19. Jfl :feelskek:

I feel like 18 is old enough to see how your life is going to play out. Dating from what I've read only gets harder after your teenage years so if you're an incel at 18 its likely you will be one throughout your 20s. Obviously there's more upwards mobility for ascension at 18 than lest say 25-30 but its pretty set in stone.

let me sum everything up: college is the last time for you to ascend

if you're still an incel after college, there is no chance

Fake and gay larp, no one goes from being in the incel community to being a slayer

Fake and gay larp, no one goes from being in the incel community to being a slayer
yeah, he wasn't an incel from the first place

just a little depressed teenager

yeah, he wasn't an incel from the first place

just a little depressed teenager
Either this guy wasn’t depressed at all and he wasn’t a virgin to begin with, or this is fake, virgin at 16-17 usually means virgin at 20, virgin at 25, and so on

Statistically 1% or less of men are virgins after age 23, so I always use 23 as a springboard for my argument I agree
I thought it was more, damn. I wonder if this also includes the old men who had it easier.

Either this guy wasn’t depressed at all and he wasn’t a virgin to begin with, or this is fake, virgin at 16-17 usually means virgin at 20, virgin at 25, and so on
there are some 17-20 who can ascend, but they weren't incel in the first place

welp, im really close to turning 20 soooo. and nothing has really changed since i was 17

Young and fat "incels" :feelswhat:
Idk what is with y’all and thinking fat guys aren’t true incels. The vast majority of obese men would still be ugly at a normal weight. I’d be willing to bet a large portion of users on here are 300+ lbs

And how do you know that?
Because I’m not a complete idiot and I can tell when someone is simply ugly? Are you seriously telling me you’ve never seen an ugly fat woman who no matter how much weight she lost she would still be unattractive.. same goes for ugly fat men

You literally just joined this month yourself you fucking retard

This might hit a nerve.