Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why I can't stand being in loner communities (other than this one)

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
To put it in short, they're CUCKED.

Loner communities have an oversupply of foids, this is a massive problem as I want to be around people who are friendless like me, foids can make friends out of thin air, they do not belong there. The foid worshiping happens often, people will care more about a foid who feels down than a male who posted a suicide note, giga- cucked.

Another reason why I can't stand these places is that they're self- hating and self- blaming. They constantly blame themselves for their loneliness which is ragefuel, almost all loneliness is caused by outside factors, I tried to make them realize it wasn't their fault but I just get bombarded with soy. I grew up with abuse, no father, little friends in primary school and was left behind in life, I had no social skills, social group or the looks to get friends. But when I bring this up, it's always replied with bluepill garbage like "just improve your personality! :soy: ", no, my loneliness is caused by outside forces, I already made posts as to why:

Last edited:
Yeah man. That's why .co is the only forum of this type that I use.

Dude....
You've made multiple high IQ topics recently!!
full

Loner communities dont have an oversupply of foids, they have an undersupply. Hence why the few foids there are get tons of orbiters and attention

Yes bro, I made a thread about this

self-hating men just turn into cucks, society is this superficial shithole when you can't control genetics and you have winners and losers. It's not your fault you were born with the genes you are granted and shouldn't hate yourself persoanlly for things that are out of your control

Loner communities have an oversupply of foids, this is a massive problem as I want to be around people who are friendless like me, foids can make friends out of thin air, they do not belong there. The foid worshiping happens often, people will care more about a foid who feels down than a male who posted a suicide note, giga- cucked.
Why I fucking hate other loner communities especially these days. You go anywhere and it’s got a bunch of foids who have od amounts of attention given to them and then you get shit on when you point it out

I've tried those communities and they gave me brain cancer. A large number of attention-seeking foids complain endlessly about their loneliness and drink attention from beta cucks that think comforting a girl online will get them pussy points. Most people there are bluepilled and think everything can be fixed if they just believe in themselves. As a guy you get little to no attention or discussion as everyone is buys licking the feet of foids. The people who have normal social lives but just 'feel lonely' get respect and help while the genuine outcasts are ignored. Entire communities are rage-inducing digital soy.

I feel like most of those communities are just normies who are bored on the weekend or something

To put it in short, they're CUCKED.

Another reason why I can't stand these places is that they're self- hating and self- blaming. They constantly blame themselves for their loneliness which is ragefuel, almost all loneliness is caused by outside factors, I tried to make them realize it wasn't their fault but I just get bombarded with soy. I grew up with abuse, no father, little friends in primary school and was left behind in life, I had no social skills, social group or the looks to get friends. But when I bring this up, it's always replied with bluepill garbage like "just improve your personality! :soy: ", no, my loneliness is caused by outside forces, I already made posts as to why:

True

this forum is one of the few non-cucked places on the internet

Here is a bastion out of it

Why I can't stand being in communities with foids