Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why i believe a girlfriend will fix everything

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Nothing is my fault
★★★
Man are each other's competitor: I think it's no surprise here, no matter how close friendship you have with some guy, the second he gets a gf or finds that both wants the same girl, he will see you as a potential competition and just make you feel miserable, and lonely depending on how much he mogs you.

We can't feel alone if it's a women: i think you heard this quote many times that "loneliness is when you feel alone even though there are people around" exactly. No matter how many male friends you have you will still feel lonely, but even if the person is just a friend but it's a girl, you could never feel alone no matter how much retarded and boring she is.

Everything you do will gonna matter: we struggle to keep ourselves productive or even healthy because we find no meaning in them. It is our nature to do hardwork, take care of ourselves to provide for the people you love but since there's no one to love then why even care? But everything changes when you find a partner, you will make sure everything is clean and healthy you will start working harder and want to improve because now you would finally have a reason to keep going. Women is the strongest motivator of men.

Even tho we didn't experienced teen love and our minds are so fucked up that we think" it's too late to get in relationship" but it's never too late. Your mental health and life will significantly improve in a healthy relationship. After all everything just a chemical reaction in brain, and a healthy relationship can definitely cure mental illnesses like depression, anxiety and stress issues.

Man are each other's competitor: I
and your gf has a million options, and won't want to be with an incel

plus modern foids are passive-aggressive and will use their infinite SMV to pressure or bitch at their partners, and infidelity is very common

so idk how much of a difference this makes, guys might be hostile bc of competition but foids are hostile bc they run the competition

I feel like a lot of this is assuming that the foid will be more benign than most gf's actually are

Man are each other's competitor: I think it's no surprise here, no matter how close friendship you have with some guy, the second he gets a gf or finds that both wants the same girl, he will see you as a potential competition and just make you feel miserable, and lonely depending on how much he mogs you.
True
We can't feel alone if it's a women: i think you heard this quote many times that "loneliness is when you feel alone even though there are people around" exactly. No matter how many male friends you have you will still feel lonely, but even if the person is just a friend but it's a girl, you could never feel alone no matter how much retarded and boring she is.
Almost true. If it was only your girlfriend and no other friends, you won’t feel alone. Better to have a loving gf and no guy friends than no gf and a dozen guy friends. You are wrong though that just being friends with a female would help. In fact, that would be worse than being completely alone. Just being friends with a woman is hell. Never had a female friend since 5th grade
Everything you do will gonna matter: we struggle to keep ourselves productive or even healthy because we find no meaning in them. It is our nature to do hardwork, take care of ourselves to provide for the people you love but since there's no one to love then why even care? But everything changes when you find a partner, you will make sure everything is clean and healthy you will start working harder and want to improve because now you would finally have a reason to keep going. Women is the strongest motivator of men.
Agreed. We need a reason to do anything
Even tho we didn't experienced teen love and our minds are so fucked up that we think" it's too late to get in relationship" but it's never too late. Your mental health and life will significantly improve in a healthy relationship. After all everything just a chemical reaction in brain, and a healthy relationship can definitely cure mental illnesses like depression, anxiety and stress issues.
It could probably cure things 60-70%, but not more. I agree, getting a loving gf would solve much of my problems. It will not make up for the lost time though and arrested development. Certain things need to happen at the right time, or it just isn’t the same

Yes very True but i`m gonna be alone forever

A gf can, but they can also destroy your life too