Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Why I as a certified subhuman support eugenics

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I was born 3 weeks early, was delivered by cesarian section and due to lack of oxygen during my birth I suffered brain damage, which is probably why I have a permanent speech impediment and OCD. Moreover, I was born as a racial minority (rice) in a majority white country. My life has been suffering from birth on, ever since entering kindergarten I've been bullied for being small, ethnic and stuttering, and it's only gotten worse and worse.

The point is: I was never meant to be born. In any other time in history I would've died at birth and spared all this suffering. Modern technology made it possible to extend the lives of genetically defect subhumans like me, but at what cost? Who actually benefits from me being alive? Nobody, not even me myself.

This is one of the reasons I as a subhuman support eugenics and fascism. Early eugenicists noticed that human technology "saved" the lives of people who by all means of reason should not be alive: retards, people with congenital defects and other debilitating diseases, the mentally ill. These people were never meant to be born and all that awaits them in life is suffering. Killing them, or rather letting nature run its course, is a merciful act that spares them a lifetime of pain.

But the men of reason lost WW2 and thus all kinds of abominations (including myself) are "allowed" to live and we're technically not even allowed to kill ourselves. Why do we exist? Just to suffer, and to feed the ego of the elites in power who think they're oh so virtuous for forcing subhumans like us to live.

I believe that kids until like 3 years old with defects especially if male should be just killed (euthanized) so they don't suffer, before they develop self awareness

delivered by cesarian section

200 1

I'm so sorry fellow C-sectioncel. Thread is quality, respect.

I was born 3 weeks early, was delivered by cesarian section and due to lack of oxygen during my birth I suffered brain damage, which is probably why I have a permanent speech impediment and OCD. Moreover, I was born as a racial minority (rice) in a majority white country. My life has been suffering from birth on, ever since entering kindergarten I've been bullied for being small, ethnic and stuttering, and it's only gotten worse and worse.

The point is: I was never meant to be born. In any other time in history I would've died at birth and spared all this suffering. Modern technology made it possible to extend the lives of genetically defect subhumans like me, but at what cost? Who actually benefits from me being alive? Nobody, not even me myself.

This is one of the reasons I as a subhuman support eugenics and fascism. Early eugenicists noticed that human technology "saved" the lives of people who by all means of reason should not be alive: retards, people with congenital defects and other debilitating diseases, the mentally ill. These people were never meant to be born and all that awaits them in life is suffering. Killing them, or rather letting nature run its course, is a merciful act that spares them a lifetime of pain.

But the men of reason lost WW2 and thus all kinds of abominations (including myself) are "allowed" to live and we're technically not even allowed to kill ourselves. Why do we exist? Just to suffer, and to feed the ego of the elites in power who think they're oh so virtuous for forcing subhumans like us to live.
you are only alive because of a hubristic doctor. He never cared that you'd live a horrible reality. He never considered it. It was all about HIS glory. An ugly life saved is just another freak trophy for him

Your testimony is just brutal, man.
These people were never meant to be born and all that awaits them in life is suffering. Killing them, or rather letting nature run its course, is a merciful act that spares them a lifetime of pain.
And that's why it's common to see in aboriginal of different parts of the world practices like infanticide. If a freak is born, the have dinner for that night.

This also reminds me of Finland, where babies with down syndrome have practically stopped coming into existence because couples have the (good) habit of checking for trisomies and other genetic aberrations via amniocentesis. Is this true, @FinnCel ?

I agree. But. Some people come to this world normally. They're just have shitty genetics. Like, ugliness, short stature, small cock, and so on. Also some diseases can't be noticed until the person turns some age.
What I wanna say is, some subhumans be born "healthy" and naturally. Some subhumans can even have no health problems at all, they're just unattractive, short and so on.
And the main reason why there are incels is, foids. Incels can't have sex. Thus, they can't have their own children. So, it's just the women spreading their shitty genes. What an irony.

Attachments

• the circle.jpg
    the circle.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 104
  • redpill_comics_pic_03.jpg
    redpill_comics_pic_03.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 98
If you support eugenics then your support abortion, and abortion is the most bluepilled thing in the world.
Foids want abortion to become the worldwide norm so that they can have zero limit to endless sex.

Fate sealed at birth

thats my dilemma, i am an antinatalist but i also hate foids and their privileges
Having dilemmas is a proof of intelligence, if it can reassure you :feelzez:
The worst people in the world are the ones that never doubt.

If you support eugenics then your support abortion, and abortion is the most bluepilled thing in the world.
Foids want abortion to become the worldwide norm so that they can have zero limit to endless sex.
Sex out of wedlock should be illegal and subhumans should be sterilized in the first place so there's no need for abortions.

Sex out of wedlock should be illegal

Exactly.

and subhumans should be sterilized in the first place so there's no need for abortions.

It's much more complicated than this. Keepig only perfect people to reproduce won't eradicate subhumans births, plus you can become subhuman during your lifetime due to random things happening to, you (like a car accident, etc).

if an operating eugenic program was existent, then it wouldn't be only applied to subhumans, or whoever effected by congenital defects, but to anyone with acquired health related conditions, living in poverty, et cetera. however, the long standing continuum suffering of the majority can serve as a guinea pig to progress the species.

Last edited:
If you grow up as an incel, it's only natural to support eugenics.

I believe that kids until like 3 years old with defects especially if male should be just killed (euthanized) so they don't suffer, before they develop self awareness
based
you are only alive because of a hubristic doctor. He never cared that you'd live a horrible reality. He never considered it. It was all about HIS glory. An ugly life saved is just another freak trophy for him
truth. many doctors arrogant savior complex scum. it's also why they save suicide victims rather than letting em rest