Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why i am a oneitis cuck (Redpilled coping ethnics are NOT welcome)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★
With this thread i want to go over how my group looks like.Let's start with the basics:

my group consists of 20 students. Out of those 20 students 7 are men, 13are w*men. Let's go over the men in my group:

Guy I: 6'4, 5/10 facially. Typical white knight, goes to clubs and stuff like that. To my knowledge he is a virgin, i am not sure.
Guy II: 6'8, 6/10 facially, the newcomer. Broad shoulders, pale skin and dark circles around the eyes. Also very long limbs with short torso. Very arrogant and mean, always acts like everyone owes him. Definetely not a virgin. Constantly braggs about his girlfriend. Haven't seen her so can't say anything.
Guy III: 5'11 prettyboy, looks similar to boyd holbrook but with no facial hair and slightly more feminine. He is very NT and outgoing. Average frame. To my knowledge he is not a virgin, but with this guy i am not 100% sure.
Guy IV: 5'6, a bit overweight but not drastically, 6.5/10 face. Extremely NT but i can tell it gets harder for him to cope everyday, especially eversince this 6'8 bastard joined our group. It's very tough for him man
Guy V: 6'2-6'2.5 on a good day. Previously thought he was 6'3.5 but i think my eyes were deceiving me. 4/10 face, ltn. The most chill guy in the group.
Guy VI: 6'0 gymmaxed retarded monkey. Energy drink addict. He is even worse than the 6'8 guy, and also note that every time the 6'8 guy is around he starts acting like a little bitch and shuts up immediatelly. facially he has a good bone structure and his skull is on the bigger side, but he still looks like a baby for some reason.

Now w*men:
1.the 6'1 blonde long legged blue eye white goddess. i have sent her photos to @highschoolcel and he said she is 10/10. even though that guy is a foid worshipper. She is the most handsome w*man i have ever seen, including internet, and i am not exaggerating. I really want to share her photos with all of you but considering this site is full of butthurt snitches i really don't want to get doxxed. I might send her photos to true *oldcels* like @turbosperg or @Subhuman Niceguy but that's about it. I know i can trust a very limited amount of people here so i stay vigilante.

Honestly every single other foid is a useless ugly pig/twig. Don't even want to waste my time on describing them because no point.