Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why/How do a few of you put ANY sort of effort into femails anyways?

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
It just ain't worth it. You see a woman who could possibly be your looksmatch or personality type, and you think of saying something, but guess what? She is thinking about chad or tyrone. DEFINITELY not you. She'll reject you for guys like them. I never have and never will spend money on women besides minuscule gifts for my mother or giving a bit of school supplies to women, but that was like elementary to high school. Learned my lesson pretty early; earlier than most incels/non incels. Never bought one a drink or whiteknighted them. They already have lots of orbiters or options who have better faces, heights, and ethnicity. They could cheat even if a miracle happened to me, with a chad or desperate nu-male. Good news is that I don't get my hopes up as much, because I will not put any effort in. I only have one more plan to escape inceldom, but it probably will not work, but mainly because it doesn't require too much effort. My plan is squashed anyways. Those 'plans' of going to bars, buying drinks, being 'nice', orbiting for weeks/months, PUA... all that, is too much effort for such a shit reward - what do we get if we escape inceldom? A shitty personality woman who got all its' 'achievements' from beta orbiters, who'll be there looking for a beta orbiter, will always want chads, and who isn't even a virgin to begin with. All that work, for someone that's used, and not refurbished. Work to reward ratio ain't worth it. Not that there is a ratio, since there is no reward.  :'( :'( :'(

oh Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

It takes a steady dose of blackpill to cleanse your mind from all the female courting bullshit that your brain was poisoned with.

If they like you then they'll drop some hints here and there. If they don't, well don't waste your time with them.

They're also not worth the effort, If they don't want to do anything with you at the first place.

Oh and forced female friendships gotta go (*gotta look for a way to avoid that bitch at uni*).

nausea said:
oh Father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing

They all should be recruited here. Not worth it for them. They'll be 'venting' about how they got rejected, and then go make the same mistake.

Grotesque said:
It takes a steady dose of blackpill to cleanse your mind from all the female courting bullshit that your brain was poisoned with.

True. My post is kinda easier said than done. Didn't take me too long personally, but that's because I already knew the truth for years. For the most part, bluepill shit is pushed into our heads.

Grotesque said:
truth

idkwattodowithlife said:
If they like you then they'll drop some hints here and there. If they don't, well don't waste your time with them.

They're also not worth the effort, If they don't want to do anything with you at the first place.

Oh and forced female friendships gotta go (*gotta look for a way to avoid that bitch at uni*).

True. Too much effort put in for such tiny results. Those tiny hints are stupid. After the Aziz Anzari bullshit, it's clear that femails think we should be able to read minds. There is only one way to tell if a girl likes you - If they **already** had sex with you, then they like you.

Zielony4 said:
There is only one way to tell if a girl likes you - If they **already** had sex with you, then they like you.
and even then...........

Zielony4 said:
I already knew the truth for years.
how many?

Zielony4 said:
For the most part, bluepill shit is pushed into our heads.
from early age