Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why historians are often ugly?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Does anyone also noticed this?
This doesn't mean, of course, that every historian is ugly, but when you see pics of professional historians, they often look uglier than average population.

Last edited:
What about you, btw? Do you like history?

most of teachers are ugly, while ugly people study hard, Chads and Stacys have the best life

400 weeks
1 Meeks

Interest in history is an incel trait and if a normie claims he’s interested in history it’s larping

Can't compete in sports? Have good memory? Lastly, have burning passion for something niche that only an autist could have?

ah yeah I remember this manlet history teacher.

Interest in history is an incel trait and if a normie claims he’s interested in history it’s larping
tbh ngl ded srs.

Do anyone also noticed this?
This doesn't mean, of course, that every historian is ugly, but when you see pics of professional historians, they often look uglier than average population.
And most of them are old white males

Because people that are high IQ are mostly borderlinecels.

Maybe because happy people don't need history. They live their best life right here.

Maybe because happy people don't need history. They live their best life right here.
True. We pivot to the past because life was better for us

How is this related to history? I mean, being borderlinecel.
Bad genes often come in bundles, a lot of ugly people have autism which makes them have unsual interests they hyperfixate on. Foids and normies don't care for history. To care for history you need to be able to appreciate things greater than yourself, autism unlocks this higher consciousness.

I am just waffling, I never actually read anything confirming this but it is intresting to talk about.

Last edited:
I never think of this before. I love history and theory about ancient aliens a lot when I was young like 13-14 years old.

They got nothing better to do.

Just look at any niche shit (especially shit you like) and the majority of the people involved, whether they are consumers of said product or the actual producers of it, they are always ugly or average at best. Reminds me when I got into cryptozoology and finally went to a Bigfoot festival, everyone there was old, crusty, ugly, etc. I was literally the only single young male there, while everyone else there looked like grandparents or Gen-Xers. It all makes sense tho, so I'm not really surprised.

Established historians who have multiple books to their names tend to be older, so they look quite ugly. Probably still ugly in their younger years, because hyper-fixations are a ND trait and ND tend to be uglier than average.

Just look at any niche shit (especially shit you like) and the majority of the people involved, whether they are consumers of said product or the actual producers of it, they are always ugly or average at best. Reminds me when I got into cryptozoology and finally went to a Bigfoot festival, everyone there was old, crusty, ugly, etc. I was literally the only single young male there, while everyone else there looked like grandparents or Gen-Xers. It all makes sense tho, so I'm not really surprised.
yeah, and it would be interesting to see the difference in looks if you went to a fashion event for example

This actually makes sense.
Why do you need to read history books when you can live interesting life or engage in sexual pleasures?
You experience life itself.
The only thing why some attractive people can be interested in history is out of shallow curiosity or similar feelings.

Foids and normies don't care for history.
Totally agree. I was put even more towards weirdo in middle school when I told classmates about something like ancient aliens or Chariot of the Gods. They were like laughting or speaking to me in mocking tone such as distorted voice. This is more than 10 years ago.

Totally agree. I was put even more towards weirdo in middle school when I told classmates about something like ancient aliens or Chariot of the Gods. They were like laughting or speaking to me in mocking tone such as distorted voice. This is more than 10 years ago.
Normies interest in history is WW2 (maybe Rome) only, because these areas have permeated heavily into pop culture. Ask a normie anything about Chinese Empires or Burma and you'll get a vacuous stare

I knew a lot about ww1 when I was 13. I was explaining the battle of the somme to a girl sitting next to me and she told everyone that I was a nerd.

Bad genes often come in bundles, a lot of ugly people have autism which makes them have unsual interests they hyperfixate on. Foids and normies don't care for history. To care for history you need to be able to appreciate things greater than yourself, autism unlocks this higher consciousness.

I am just waffling, I never actually read anything confirming this but it is intresting to talk about.
:yes::yes::yes:
I knew a lot about ww1 when I was 13. I was explaining the battle of the somme to a girl sitting next to me and she told everyone that I was a nerd.
Stupid cuntgroid. Same happened to me. I was talking something about biology to female classmate when I was 11 and she said that I was retarded and boring.
Biology, especially part with genetics, bites my heart.

Tee-hee boring :foidSoy:

Official science is fake and gay that’s why it attracts dysgenic faggots

Based high awareness interest.

What are you talking about? They look normal.
I meant current historians.
And not every historian of the past was historian in a narrow sense of this word.
They could write for a moral purposes not necessarily because they wanted to investigate past events.
You could be just a writer in the past while now historians need to study theory and methodology [of history] and myriads of 'auxiliary sciences of history' + other related stuff.
So you need to have 'nerdy' character to learn all this stuff while 'father of history' Herodotus just travelled and talked with people which requires neurotipicality.

jewish

jews are visually easily recognizable and have higher than average mutational load from inbreeding. Hence they ugly af.

they are also giga overrepresented in academia in general so there would be a lot of Jewish historians.

case in point:

jews are visually easily recognizable and have higher than average mutational load from inbreeding. Hence they ugly af.

they are also giga overrepresented in academia in general so there would be a lot of Jewish historians.

case in point:

This obviously Jewish female historian founded so-called 'Institute for the study of war'.

Kimberly Kagan 2010

This obviously Jewish female historian founded so-called 'Institute for the study of war'.

View attachment 1058168
yeah they dominate every field to the point where iq can't explain the overrepresntation anymore. There are only 16 million jews on earth.
There are literally more high iq ethnics and Asians than every single jew on earth combined, yet they still dominate academia to ridiculous degree.

So true. I walk around the psrk almost everyday and it's usually oldfags, mostly because they're retiree + zoomers doesn't go there

takes the hobsbawm pill

Normies only interest in history is WW1 & WW2 & maybe the American civil war & the American revolution.