Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Why haven't you killed yourself, yet?

• I'm afraid of dying

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I don't want to sadden family/friends

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I am not suicidal

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • All of the above

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
i have drugs to try and vidya to play then I'll reconsider

Wish I knew.

Religion and family. I want to do jihad and die while doing it. This way i'll die fast and i won't die suiciding.

no way to kill myself

if i had a gun, i'd do it in a FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG INSTANT.

Religion and family. I want to do jihad and die while doing it. This way i'll die fast and i won't die suiciding.

This tbh. Just LOL if you aren't establishing a global caliphate

Suicide is cope

no way to kill myself

if i had a gun, i'd do it in a FUCKINGGGGGGGGGG INSTANT.
You don't have to kill yourself with a gun

Find a very tall place (a building, a cliff, whatever), tall enough where it is impossible to survive such a fall, and jump.

There's also suicide by helium gas, suicide by cop, etc

if i could give it to u i would tbh.
Then why you don't try everything to fix your mental issues ? I know and believe you have something serious or otherwise you wouldn't be here, but is it really that unfixable ?

You don't have to kill yourself with a gun

Find a very tall place (a building, a cliff, whatever), tall enough where it is impossible to survive such a fall, and jump.

There's also suicide by helium gas, suicide by cop, etc

don't have the balls to do any of those methods, no place/means to purchase gas either lol.

a gunshot is super comfortable and easy way to die.

don't have the balls to do any of those methods, no place/means to purchase gas either lol.

a gunshot is super comfortable and easy way to die.

I mean I wouldn't have the balls to kill myself via gunshot lmao

Plus you do have a small chance of survival if it's a handgun. Shotgun to the head/face/mouth is the way to go.

Then why you don't try everything to fix your mental issues ? I know and believe you have something serious or otherwise you wouldn't be here, but is it really that unfixable ?

idk if it's "unfixable" but my inhibition is on some next level shit, i can barely go outside, it's actually insane. ill try to get meds for it but whatever.

Shimmer of hope alongside all that blackpill.

idk if it's "unfixable" but my inhibition is on some next level shit, i can barely go outside, it's actually insane. ill try to get meds for it but whatever.
I feel bad for you bro, i'm sorry. I think it's shit when you possess the looks but be unable to enjoy your life with them.

Good that you accepted your fate early. It's still no too late tho.
We're all going to hell, but it's okay. We'll have each other :^)

We're all going to hell, but it's okay. We'll have each other :^)
Haha you wish. You'll be rotting in hell while i'm enjoying my virgins in peace and doing whatever the fuck i want. You know that being tortured in jahannam (hell) is too much that the scream of the least person to suffer in hell would kill all people on earth ? And there are many other horrible things. You don't want to be in this place, do you ?

Haha you wish. You'll be rotting in hell while i'm enjoying my virgins in peace and doing whatever the fuck i want. You know that being tortured in jahannam (hell) is too much that the scream of the least person to suffer in hell would kill all people on earth ? And there are many other horrible things. You don't want to be in this place, do you ?
I'll be drowning in demon puss, fam

I'll be drowning in demon puss, fam
I'll have a talk with you once i go to heaven and you go to hell and i'll say to you "remember when we had that talk online and i told you what would happen to you and you didn't take it seriously because you were brainwashed by society and the cucked media ?". And i'll hear you saying "yes" while you're crying in blood because you wish you could go back in time and reverse your mistakes and maybe take things you didn't understand more seriously. It's never too late, again.

I'll have a talk with you once i go to heaven and you go to hell and i'll say to you "remember when we had that talk online and i told you what would happen to you and you didn't take it seriously because you were brainwashed by society and the cucked media ?". And i'll hear you saying "yes" while you're crying in blood because you wish you could go back in time and reverse your mistakes and maybe take things you didn't understand more seriously. It's never too late, again.
Well I think religion is bullshit. No perfect, loving god would create people bound to suffer.

Well I think religion is bullshit. No perfect, loving god would create people bound to suffer.
God doesn't make people suffer in most cases. Humans are usually the responsible for each others suffering and that's why hell exists.

God doesn't make people suffer in most cases. Humans are usually the responsible for each others suffering and that's why hell exists.
God has the power to stop all suffering but doesn't. The biblical story of Jesus is stupid. God literally had his son be brutally killed to "save" people from sin when he could have done that without Jesus being nailed to a cross.

God has the power to stop all suffering but doesn't. The biblical story of Jesus is stupid. God literally had his son be brutally killed to "save" people from sin when he could have done that without Jesus being nailed to a cross.
I'm not a Christian, so i also don't believe in this. What i believe in is that Jesus was a normal human like us who was ordered to deliver a message from Allah (a prophet). And to answer your question, life is not intended to be fair and justice isn't in this life, it's in the other one, the true one. Anyone who made others suffer shall repay for it and they will repay for it a thousand times more. This life is nothing but a test and it wasn't meant to be taken very seriously. Just worship who created you and be a good person and wait for the real life to begin.

A little bit of hope, I'm afraid of dying and I don't want to sadden my mother.

because im a pussy

Family & cat.

No reason to kill myself yet,I still have things to do