Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why haven’t there been more Indian ERs ?

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
★★★★
With then being the most disrespected and ugliest race you expect more ER’s from them but nope. Why is that

Indian men have the escape valve of Indian women and arranged marriages.

Because we're too low-T to chimp out in public.

They just rape and get in fights with muslims and other Indians on the internet afterwards.

They'd rather ganggrape than kill foids

They take out their rage by gangraping monitor lizards

Because Indians are pussy low test ass street shitters that are too high inhib

They do, but you never about them because no one cares about what goes on in curryland.

Just saw a video of canada and thought it was india, looked like atleast 4000 indians huddled around in one square.

They rape lizards and cows instead

With then being the most disrespected and ugliest race you expect more ER’s from them but nope. Why is that
Most of them are delusional and blind to their own inferiority, so a lot of them are just failed normies. Many lack the ability to think on a macro scale necessary to consider going ER, the ones that can are probably soycucks. If anything indians probably rape or murder on impulse, more like an animal.

Indian men have the escape valve of Indian women and arranged marriages.
This. The thing about jeets is that they're universally ugly, with abo mixture. That alone is a safeguard mechanism.

We rices and slavs, are not too ugly, but the thing about us is that for men our features are feminine, which isn't good

they just rape

Indians are like the man vs. bear meme, all that they know is rape. they all have learned advanced rape technique from nalanda and the work of ancient gurus

Because curries are extremely high inhib, low T

@wereq thots???

We rices and slavs, are not too ugly, but the thing about us is that for men our features are feminine, which isn't good
You're kidding, right? Little gooks and European Slavic Bulls don't compare in the slightest. Is this some kind of new cope for zipperheads?

You're kidding, right? Little gooks and European Slavic Bulls don't compare in the slightest. Is this some kind of new cope for zipperheads?
Being "masculine" doesn't make one attractive; I would know this because I'm a ogrecel myself; I am simply pointing out that our people share the community trope of having traitorous foids, that benefit from the "ugly man beautiful woman" trope.

Being "masculine" doesn't make one attractive; I would know this because I'm a ogrecel myself; I am simply pointing out that our people share the community trope of having traitorous foids, that benefit from the "ugly man beautiful woman" trope.
Gooks are rarely masculine. Croats, Czechs, Slovaks and Serbs mog little chinkoids.

Why don't ricecels do this anymore? Adoption of white culture has been our downfall.
This. The thing about jeets is that they're universally ugly, with abo mixture. That alone is a safeguard mechanism.

Two sides of the same coin here. Asian neoteny boosts women and chaffs men. No Asian woman needs or accepts arranged marriage when every race of man in the world is open to them. Indian traits are gender neutral and universally unappealing to other races.

In other words, in a mixed society, Indian men enjoy a level playing field if they choose not to date out. Asian men in comparison have almost no prospects when it comes to their own race.

Last edited:
They just rape and get in fights with muslims and other Indians on the internet afterwards.
Better than going ER and killing yourself for nothing

Two sides of the same coin here. Asian neoteny boosts women and chaffs men. No Asian woman needs or accepts arranged marriage when every race of man in the world is open to them. Indian traits are gender neutral and universally unappealing to other races.

In other words, in a mixed society, Indian men enjoy a level playing field if they choose not to date out. Asian men in comparison have almost no prospects when it comes to their own race.
Don't think that's the issue. East Asians voluntarily westernized and adopted western family structure and Christian sexual mores in the 19th century, dumping their own culture in the process. Indians never did that, despite colonization they're still a tribalistic society dominated by age old traditions. Indian foids certainly have the means to date out if they want to, and in fact they do. But they have to marry a fellow Indian or their family disowns them or worse.

There is but you don't hear about it in the west moron. What the fuck do westerners care about India

There is but you don't hear about it in the west moron. What the fuck do westerners care about India
IMG 1362
Cleanest curry

us chinks, We make pajeets look like supermodels

They don’t have it on a universal level. It’s just slavcels are more likely to complain about their situation due to high t+decent iq.
Average slav has no problem with women unless their a savolaxid or alpinid

Slavs have more halos than failios
-Good eye areas, deep set and usually blue or green
-Masculine, build muscle easily
-Tall on average
-JBW halo
Their main problem is brachycephaly which doesn’t outweigh the other positives of being slavic (which is still white) You’re not incel because you’re slav you’re incel because you’re ugly.