Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why haven't guys who claim normies get laid explain how normies get laid?

so a 6/10 white guy with hair and over 6 feet cant get anything?

He can get landwhales easy.

Getting beckies starts at Chadlite level

They do get laid, but at a frequency when compared to high smv men, looks negligible.

Normies can only run social circle game and get foids on the rebound

I wish I could. The reality is I'm the only one in my lab who's a khhv.
Everyone else's either married or dating someone. What I do observe, however, is that the 5/10 curry foid gets tons of orbiters and openly talks about going on dates with multiple people at the same time.

I wish I could. The reality is I'm the only one in my lab who's a khhv.
Everyone else's either married or dating someone. What I do observe, however, is that the 5/10 curry foid gets tons of orbiters and openly talks about going on dates with multiple people at the same time.
bitch could be lower than that and still get orbiters now would a ugly man have orbiters shit is so fucked life of hell

Incredibly based thread ded srs

Jesus christ im done trying to explain it. Figure it out.

Bro you rot on this forum all day, how the fuck are you going to be aware of how a normie gets laid? It doesn't make any sense you're using your imagination.

Is it PUA? Can you tell us? Why are you secretive about it?

Why can't you list the steps that normies can take to get laid. Does it involve approaching? I see more evidence of Jesus Christ and religion being real than evidence that normies can get laid, which is exactly 0.

I can list the exact steps and process Chad needs to follow to get laid. Any chad can follow them and it will work. Why can't you do the same?

Simply tell us the steps from start to finish, that normies must take to get laid.
If it involves school and being very young, such as 17, be honest about that too.
The explanation is very simple.
You just live a near-perfect life from birth to young adulthood and then good things including romance basically come to you.
If something intervened at any point and knocked you off-course, and you are becoming an 18 year old virgin, a 21 year old virgin, a 25 year old virgin, then there's probably no going back, but this doesn't bother anyone because at this point it's safe to write you off as an "angry incel" and a "self-fulfilling prophecy" forever, you basically don't exist.

i havent seen this happen tbh

They can get laid, but it's due to luck. Somethings can increase their chances like social circle, but there is no process that guarantees anything.

Why can't you list the steps that normies can take to get laid. Does it involve approaching? I see more evidence of Jesus Christ and religion being real than evidence that normies can get laid, which is exactly 0.

I can list the exact steps and process Chad needs to follow to get laid. Any chad can follow them and it will work. Why can't you do the same?

Simply tell us the steps from start to finish, that normies must take to get laid.
If it involves school and being very young, such as 17, be honest about that too.
What do we have to explain? Fact is *some* normies do get laid. Moneymaxxingg is usually the main reason or teengirlmaxxing.

Idk how but I see em in couples a bunch. Either betabux or actually height come to think of it. They're always above 5'10 at least.

1.) Chad or norman gets alcohol or drugs
2.) Chad or norman tells foid about said alcohol or drugs.
3.) Foid is interested in said alcohol or drugs
4.) Foid goes over to do alcohol or drugs
5.) After both are high on drugs or drunk, they decide to have sex
6.) They have sex
Unironically this works in high school if you're not fugly. The quality of woman you will be attracting with drugs or booze is not very high, however

its all luck in high school growing up in the right envirnment/knowing the same people since childhood, unfortuantly if u do not have that type of luck you are fucked unless u go to the east

IT will say "hmm..I guess my girlfriend isn't real" he'll say standing next to his 200 lbs 2/10

Usually by fucking a drunk girl who couldn't get chad and would rather fuck a mid-tier normie than go home alone. Other times they manage to get a lay by being a cucked orbiter and being 'there for her' at the right time and place. Pretty straight forward stuff honestly.

I recommend gong outside sometimes, interacting with people and observe how normies court foids.

@Gladiatorcel explain to him how your average height and average face normie friends get laid frequently, because mine don't

Why don't you go and ask normtards yourself? Better yet go talk to a sub8male that has a girlfriend.

Fucking idiot, just lol at asking this on an incel forum, nobody here can speak for normtards because we aren't one of them.

Why don't you go and ask normtards yourself? Better yet go talk to a sub8male that has a girlfriend.

Fucking idiot, just lol at asking this on an incel forum, nobody here can speak for normtards because we aren't one of them.
OP hangs out with normies and goes to bars and clubs. He sees most normies there not getting shit

i speak to normies.
It's the same shit we say here. The above average and attractive ones get some attention.The average and below average friends of mine just orbit women and have never been in LTR at 20. They will try betabuxxing in the near future. The above average height 6/10s in LTRs get cucked by true chads, some of them even forgive their gfs eventually lol.

Keep in mind I don't live in rich western country, although society is heavily westernised.

Probably women go out drinking, get beer goggles and 6/10 guy looks like 8/10
full

OP hangs out with normies and goes to bars and clubs. He sees most normies there not getting shit
going to clubs multiple times a week trying to get laid in my teens and early adulthood blackpilled me and sent me here.
the studies don't lie. average men are invisible.
apparently only a few blue piller ethnics on this forum know this super secret info but they're not allowed to tell anyone :feelsokman:
only someone that grew up on reddit could believe such shit. everything there is a bluepilled fantasy larp written by soyboys and trannies

i speak to normies.
It's the same shit we say here. The above average and attractive ones get some attention.The average and below average friends of mine just orbit women and have never been in LTR at 20. They will try betabuxxing in the near future. The above average height 6/10s in LTRs get cucked by true chads, some of them even forgive their gfs eventually lol.

Keep in mind I don't live in rich western country, although society is heavily westernised.
It's even worse in america.

It's even worse in america.
i assume that it is. Chadlite+ or bust in america or you have to dumpster dive.
the only positive about america is that they are subhuman mutts on average and that a 6/10 european is slayer there.

i speak to normies.

Dregster is kind of a prick when it comes to discussions. He’ll just respond to this with “cope” and then insult you.

Dregster is kind of a prick when it comes to discussions. He’ll just respond to this with “cope” and then insult you.
Just you nigga

If they live in small towns they end up at parties, everyone gets drunk and people end up fucking / starting relationships.

The fact you asked for the ‘steps’ they take to get laid implies you don’t have a social circle containing normies (which implies you are autistic) perhaps that is why such a simple concept is so abstract to you OP.

i speak to normies.

Good, a post that finally gets it

9F022B16 B6E3 4BDE A2E0 38AD0477F331

Its the same here, anything less than a 8/10 is condemned to betabuxx and if you're sub6, you need a 6 figure income if you dont want to settle on 2/10 landwhales who get dickslapped by 6+/10 males anyways.
No, Me, Colvin, mylifeistrash, faceandhfd, and others as well
There isn't middle grounds to work with. You guys are lazy to the point and just say Sub8=over and that all normtards are sexless drones when that simply isn't true. The ones who are sexless, starved and chasing landwhales are the 40k a year income wageslaves, it never fucking began for them anyways, we know it's over for them. You conveniently ignore the existence of normies who are already in relationships.

I can make that same case too and just leave out all the details and ignore the betabuxxers who arent satisfied to live in your perception.

Where you guys leave holes is when you dont take into account factors like money, status, NT potential, the individual normtard's rating, location, what that normtard is capable of getting if he meets criterias to skip on landwhales. How much he spends. Where does he go, who is he connected with. All of this takes work.

I never once said that you get a loyal wife/gf when you meet these conditions as a sub8male.
The fact you asked for the ‘steps’ they take to get laid implies you don’t have a social circle containing normies (which implies you are autistic) perhaps that is why such a simple concept is so abstract to you OP.
Fucking lol this

I need to see OP in action with normtards to believe this one.

Last edited:
There isn't middle grounds to work with. You guys are lazy to the point and just say Sub8=over and that all normtards are sexless drones when that simply isn't true. The ones who are sexless, starved and chasing landwhales are the 40k a year income wageslaves, it never fucking began for them anyways, we know it's over for them. You conveniently ignore the existence of normies who are already in relationships.

I can make that same case too and just leave out all the details and ignore the betabuxxers who arent satisfied to live in your perception.

Where you guys leave holes is when you dont take into account factors like money, status, NT potential, the individual normtard's rating, location, what that normtard is capable of getting if he meets criterias to skip on landwhales. How much he spends. Where does he go, who is he connected with. All of this takes work.

I never once said that you get a loyal wife/gf when you meet these conditions as a sub8male.
the ones in relationships are still getting cucked. I made a thread to better evaluate sub8

I think its because normans are more social and have their hands on stuff you usually cant get, like alcohol and drugs. You always hear about how chads and stacys and normans do drugs and drink, theres a correlation

The max out their SMV with the gym, dieting, career and social life maxxing. Men don't wear face masks but most many bluff how successful or alpha they really are.

Said normie meets the girl in a bar/pub/club and gets her number. From their he wines and dines her to the best of his ability and simps like crazy.

This ends up depending on the guy to be about 1 non landwhale lay per year from a roastie who eventually leaves him for chad withing shedding a tear. Normally, the relationship ends within a month.

yeah well that is basically what sub8 means anyway
I already knew what Sub8 means. Decent starting point thread on the topic tbh, my take is that I wouldn't short change 7/10 males and peg them in the same realm as 5-6/10 males.

And I acknowledge the fact that even mediocre wage Chads get cucked. Where foids want him as a side piece but have the betabuxx as her main.

I already knew what Sub8 means. Decent starting point thread on the topic tbh, my take is that I wouldn't short change 7/10 males and peg them in the same realm as 5-6/10 males.

And I acknowledge the fact that even mediocre wage Chads get cucked. Where foids want him as a side piece but have the betabuxx as her main.
Yeah true Chadlites still live good lives, not great though. (although mogs us)

Yeah true Chadlites still live good lives, not great though. (although mogs us)
They have the middleground in mogging sub7males for sub7foids and getting cucked by chads with 7+/10 foids.

@Napoleon de Geso

What are your thoughts on this matter GesoSlayer?

Normies get laid if they have a girlfriend.

They do... it's called r/theredpill