Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why haven't guys who claim normies get laid explain how normies get laid?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Is it PUA? Can you tell us? Why are you secretive about it?

Why can't you list the steps that normies can take to get laid. Does it involve approaching? I see more evidence of Jesus Christ and religion being real than evidence that normies can get laid, which is exactly 0.

I can list the exact steps and process Chad needs to follow to get laid. Any chad can follow them and it will work. Why can't you do the same?

Simply tell us the steps from start to finish, that normies must take to get laid.
If it involves school and being very young, such as 17, be honest about that too.

Dick in vagina

Because this is what they have for a brain:
Brainless wojak

They will say personality and confidence and don't forget happy exercise! If we call their bluff they will move onto the next gullible person.

They will say personality and confidence and don't forget happy exercise! If we call their bluff they will move onto the next gullible person.

"bootstraps, be "NT", and don't be autistic, bro"

they're serious too when they say that

They will also spam "basement dweller IQ" and say that "men uglier than you get laid bro" :soy:

I think its because normans are more social and have their hands on stuff you usually cant get, like alcohol and drugs. You always hear about how chads and stacys and normans do drugs and drink, theres a correlation

Social circle game they will say.

How exactly does that work though?

I think its because normans are more social and have their hands on stuff you usually cant get, like alcohol and drugs. You always hear about how chads and stacys and normans do drugs and drink, theres a correlation

list the steps

you sound like a fat IT tranny when you use sarcasm like that

Normies do get laid occasionally but that's about it. And that's after simping hard and pleasing the girl in everything.

Why is this debate still going on? :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

Step.1 throw her over a cliff and call it falling in love.
Step.2 retrieve her body and take her home to meet the family.
Step.3 take lots of selfies.
Step.4 have wedding in a grave yard so she feels at home.
Step5. Try to make the sex work.
Step6. When she starts to rot get a divorce.

list the steps

you sound like a fat IT tranny when you use sarcasm like that
What do you mean? Its not sarcasm.

1.) Chad or norman gets alcohol or drugs
2.) Chad or norman tells foid about said alcohol or drugs.
3.) Foid is interested in said alcohol or drugs
4.) Foid goes over to do alcohol or drugs
5.) After both are high on drugs or drunk, they decide to have sex
6.) They have sex

Pretty easy to see correlation if not retarded

Step.1 throw her over a cliff and call it falling in love.
Step.2 retrieve her body and take her home to meet the family.
Step.3 take lots of selfies.
Step.4 have wedding in a grave yard so she feels at home.
Step5. Try to make the sex work.
Step6. When she starts to rot get a divorce.
Wtf
Everyone ran out of things to post about. Makes me miss the slavpill
I never got the slavpill tbh it's just so bizarre

6.) They have sex

How do they decide to have sex? Does the foid ask the guy? Does the guy ask the girl "want to fuck"

What do you mean? Its not sarcasm.

1.) Chad or norman gets alcohol or drugs
2.) Chad or norman tells foid about said alcohol or drugs.
3.) Foid is interested in said alcohol or drugs
4.) Foid goes over to do alcohol or drugs
6.) They have sex

Pretty easy to see correlation if not retarded

so a normie invites a woman over and she comes?

normies can just invite women over and they'll get horny and turned on?

all it takes to get laid is just be a normie and invite women over?

How do they decide to have sex? Does the foid ask the guy? Does the guy ask the girl "want to fuck"
From what I hear from the girls they don't want to have sex with the guy but he keeps asking it annoys the girl and in order to get him to stop she has sex with him.

JFL they cant explain it because its false.

I dont know. Im assuming they get fucked up then have sex. Being under the influence of things changes people’s perceptions of others, so whats the chance they would do shit then get horny?

JFL they cant explain it because its false.
It's not completely false but I think most of them have fell into such deep self hatred that the idea of non ugly guys having trouble getting laid is incomprehinsible to them.

All it takes is to be a norman and have things to bargain. Notice how ugly celebrities dont have a gf or wife until they starred in something famous. They got a foid because of fame and fortune, just like how if someone has drugs or alcohol someone would be interested in doing said things. Im in high school, so im thinking of peers my age and how it probably works

It's not completely false but I think most of them have fell into such deep self hatred that the idea of non ugly guys having trouble getting laid is incomprehinsible to them.
Makes sense, but then again normies have to put in near impossible effort to get laid and they only get laid if they get lucky.
:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:Straight FACTS
NGL DED SRS TBH:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::dab::dab::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

they come over for the booze/drugs and not because they like the normie or actually want to fuck him. Basically normies use the "get foid so drunk she fucks you due to being drunk" since alcohol tends to make people more attractive. Usually what results in this though is the foid RREEEs when she wakes up and claims it was rape since when she is sober she sees the guy isn't +7/10 and can't figure out why she would sleep with him. That or she just drinks his alcohol and takes his drugs and doesn't even fuck him lol. this is just seen as the "price to pay" though for normies trying to get laid. This really only works for +5/10 normies though, I doubt this would work for a low tier normie unless he gave the foid ecstasy or something.

All it takes is to be a norman and have things to bargain. Notice how ugly celebrities dont have a gf or wife until they starred in something famous. They got a foid because of fame and fortune, just like how if someone has drugs or alcohol someone would be interested in doing said things. Im in high school, so im thinking of peers my age and how it probably works

so drugs and alcohol, something chads and chadlites can easily get, are equal to fame, which 0.01% of humans can get

they come over for the booze/drugs and not because they like the normie or actually want to fuck him. Basically normies use the "get foid so drunk she fucks you due to being drunk" since alcohol tends to make people more attractive. Usually what results in this though is the foid RREEEs when she wakes up and claims it was rape since when she is sober she sees the guy isn't +7/10 and can't figure out why she would sleep with him. That or she just drinks his alcohol and takes his drugs and doesn't even fuck him lol. this is just seen as the "price to pay" though for normies trying to get laid.
This is true. From what I've over heard from girls normies also just keep asking to screw and the girl doesn't want to but gets annoyed with him asking and sleeps with him to stop him from asking.

they come over for the booze/drugs and not because they like the normie or actually want to fuck him. Basically normies use the "get foid so drunk she fucks you due to being drunk" since alcohol tends to make people more attractive. Usually what results in this though is the foid RREEEs when she wakes up and claims it was rape since when she is sober she sees the guy isn't +7/10 and can't figure out why she would sleep with him. That or she just drinks his alcohol and takes his drugs and doesn't even fuck him lol. this is just seen as the "price to pay" though for normies trying to get laid. This really only works for +5/10 normies though, I doubt this would work for a low tier normie unless he gave the foid ecstasy or something.

Normies can ascend through alcoholmaxxing during high school. But they'll most likely become metooraped once they enter to college/uni. At least that's what happened in my former school.

so drugs and alcohol, something chads and chadlites can easily get, are equal to fame, which 0.01% of humans can get
Jesus this isnt hard to explain. IF YOU HAVE THIINGS THAT PEOPLE WANT, LIKE MONEY, FORTUNE, ETC. THINGS HARD TO GET, PEOPLE WILL TAKE INTEREST IN YOU TO GET THINGS. HERE IS A BASIC EXAMPLE. I HAVE 1 PIZZA, NO ONE HAS TALKED TO ME UNTIL I HAVE GOTTEN THE PIZZA, EVERYONE NOW SUDDENLY WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING DIFFICULT TO GET. USING THIS LOGIC, FOIDS WOULD WANT TO TRADE SEX FOR DRUGS OR ALCHOL, OR ANYTHING THAT IS HARD TO GET AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Normies can ascend through alcoholmaxxing during high school. But they'll most likely become metooraped once they enter to college/uni. At least that's what happened in my former school.
THIS. NORMANS CAM ALCOHOLMAXX AND DRUGMAXX IN HIGH SCHOOL, WHICH IS WHAT IM IN, IM TALKING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree:

Jesus this isnt hard to explain. IF YOU HAVE THIINGS THAT PEOPLE WANT, LIKE MONEY, FORTUNE, ETC. THINGS HARD TO GET, PEOPLE WILL TAKE INTEREST IN YOU TO GET THINGS. HERE IS A BASIC EXAMPLE. I HAVE 1 PIZZA, NO ONE HAS TALKED TO ME UNTIL I HAVE GOTTEN THE PIZZA, EVERYONE NOW SUDDENLY WANTS TO BE MY FRIEND. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE I HAVE SOMETHING DIFFICULT TO GET. USING THIS LOGIC, FOIDS WOULD WANT TO TRADE SEX FOR DRUGS OR ALCHOL, OR ANYTHING THAT IS HARD TO GET AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD. ITS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

getting alcohol or drugs is hard for women?

you really think a woman, with her getting hundreds of messages per day on faceboook, insta, has trouble getting those things?

According to my friend

1-Meets the girl at school through common friend
2- Adds her on social media and start talking to each other
3- Go to the same social events
4- Shows interest
5- Hook up
6- Dating

And that's how one of my best friend got a gf

getting alcohol or drugs is hard for women?

you really think a woman, with her getting hundreds of messages per day on faceboook, insta, has trouble getting those things?
Jesus christ im done trying to explain it. Figure it out.

white, 6/10 which is high normie head rating range, above 6 feet, good hair and with a normal brain gets pussy.

Social circle game they will say.

How exactly does that work though?
Women will lower their standards if the guy is in their social circle. It's still a cucked relationship though. In evolutionary terms, men from outside the tribe were dangerous. The only way a woman would leave the tribe would be if the guy was exceptionally genetically superior, or extremely wealthy. Which is what we see today with sub 8 law.

Women will lower their standards if the guy is in their social circle. It's still a cucked relationship though. In evolutionary terms, men from outside the tribe were dangerous. The only way a woman would leave the tribe would be if the guy was exceptionally genetically superior, or extremely wealthy. Which is what we see today with sub 8 law.

I can agree, but social circle game is only viable during school and you still need to be a 6/10 to get a non landwhale

Because it's a load of horse shit.

Normies don't get laid.

I can agree, but social circle game is only viable during school and you still need to be a 6/10 to get a non landwhale
True. There are social circles in adulthood, they are just harder to get into.

I drink and I smoke weed. I do those things to cope. Weed and alcohol do NOT help males get sex. They are copes.

Normies have sex but it is with ugly women. The sex is not wild nor passionate. Also the normie must remain a good behavior cuck as he can’t get away with 1% of what Chad gets away with.

so a 6/10 white guy with hair and over 6 feet cant get anything?

Not without a lot of effort. He can probably betabux for a trashy single mom if he really wants. But even that doesn't come easily in 2020.