Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why have I never had a girlfriend

R

righteouscel

-
The concept of having a person who loves you day to day who you can openly touch and talk too is so foreign to me. Why can't I fucking get this it's not fair people see I've never had a girlfriend and still treat me like shit when Instead they should be trying to help me. This is some bullshit man I don't deserve to live like this it's not fair why does the world hate me when Ive been denied basic human necessities. They have 0 empathy for me sleeping alone every night never even having a girl to cuddle with or hold hands yet they still want to bully me and threaten me. I want to do something back but what if I end up in jail or dead then I'll never have the opportunity I'm still holding on to hope that one day I will achieve this. Yet people still test me and try me and get angry at me I don't want to leave this earth never experiencing a woman's love. I just don't know what to do anymore I want to go ER but I still want to believe one day I will find a girl I can go on dates with and go to places together but people don't care they want to see in prison or dead.

Betabuxxing + personalitymaxxing is the most realistic scenario for you tbh.

Betabuxxing + personalitymaxxing is the most realistic scenario for you tbh.
Even then the girl would've already had a million relationships already I would probably die inside seeing her pictures in prom or with her exes while I had none

Even then the girl would've already had a million relationships already I would probably die inside seeing her pictures in prom or with her exes while I had none
Yeah... it's a sad life :cryfeels:

You probably didn't take enough showers or do enough deadlifts.

This is some bullshit man I don't deserve to live like this it's not fair why does the world hate me when Ive been denied basic human necessities.
Nature is particularly unforgiving towards subhuman men.

Need to steroidmaxx and get a fatty. That's what I plan on doing

Well, you should accept it, in my opinion. Obviously, ER is the only equitable way out of this situation, but who said that life is fair itself? Until you don't want to die and not too desperate, you could try to reconcile with everything. Start learning about buddhism philosophy and stuff.

I just think that personality is not enough is she is unable to get her pussy wet. When you think about its sad but if she is gonna hang out with you 3-4 days a week she must consider you as attractive. You will notice if she is faking sooner rather than later.
After 4-5 boyfriends you are nothing special to her, just another guy whom she can and will dump as she pleases.

Because of your looks

The concept of having a person who loves you day to day who you can openly touch and talk too is so foreign to me. Why can't I fucking get this it's not fair people see I've never had a girlfriend and still treat me like shit when Instead they should be trying to help me. This is some bullshit man I don't deserve to live like this it's not fair why does the world hate me when Ive been denied basic human necessities. They have 0 empathy for me sleeping alone every night never even having a girl to cuddle with or hold hands yet they still want to bully me and threaten me. I want to do something back but what if I end up in jail or dead then I'll never have the opportunity I'm still holding on to hope that one day I will achieve this. Yet people still test me and try me and get angry at me I don't want to leave this earth never experiencing a woman's love. I just don't know what to do anymore I want to go ER but I still want to believe one day I will find a girl I can go on dates with and go to places together but people don't care they want to see in prison or dead.
You’re short and ugly that’s why no girls like incels

Agreed. I don’t have any friends irl, how am I going to have a gf?