Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why have attractive female friends if you can’t fuck?

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
So like why would some men ever bother to have an attractive foid as a friend? I can’t wrap my head around having an attractive foid as a friend and not fucking her? What’s the point?

If I had a foid friend I was remotely attracted to, fucking her would be the main activity I’d want to do with her.

Men who have attractive foid friends that they don’t fuck are like people who buy fruits to have as decoration on their dining table but never eat them. It’s a waste.

That's why I buy plastic fruits for decoration instead.

True. It's not like you can have an intelligent conversation with them. You can't with any foid but the attractive ones are the dumbest.

So like why would some men ever bother to have an attractive foid as a friend? I can’t wrap my head around having an attractive foid as a friend and not fucking her? What’s the point?

If I had a foid friend I was remotely attracted to, fucking her would be the main activity I’d want to do with her.

Men who have attractive foid friends that they don’t fuck are like people who buy fruits to have as decoration on their dining table but never eat them. It’s a waste.
yes this is the reason why you shouldn't be nice to the attractive women at all, run the paradigm.

If you cant have a relationship with them due to the many many reason the blackpill uncovers, plus they simply are so solipsistic and narcissistic, they have no views of any value intellectually.

They are de facto intellectually and objectively stunted because of their myopic view, where none of their insights hold any weight objectively, and are all leveraged on their looks and social status as an attractive woman (white women being THE SINGLE WORST FOR THIS). Eg nothing they say makes any sense to anyone else who does not have their looks and HALO socially, therefore it goes straight to zero, as it simply cannot be applied to anyone except a niche area.

So the question then becomes WHY NOT JUST BLANK THEM AND ACT AS IF THEY DONT EXIST, YOU LITERALLY LOSE NOTHING AND GAIN TIME.

If you understand the blackpill interaction with certain people becomes a WASTE OF YOUR TIME as it always follows the same script played out at 0.25x

SAVE YOUR TIME ELIMINATE AS MANY OF THESE PEOPLE FROM YOUR LIFE AS POSSIBLE

life becomes immeasurably better

I don't particularly want foid friends and foids definitely wouldn't even want to be my friend anyway, since women hate ugly men anyway. As if women would want to associate in any way, shape or form with ugly guys. They literally want ugly men to commit sui

The men who do it secretly hope they will be able to get into her pants one day, but it never happens

As opposed to having unattractive female friends? Of course men only are "friends" with women they want to have sex with. Except chad and tyrone because they have sex with all foids anyway. What is actually happening is these foids are "friends" with guys they know want to fuck them, but the feeling isnt mutual but they still want beta male orbtiters.

I don't have any female frends, in fact, I don't have any volountary cotact with foids, like she wants to talk with you or spend some time. It's fucking hilarious how many nice foids are here, but not a single one wants you. I saw a few days an ugly girl sitting on a bench in my school. The next day i saw her with some dude that I heightmog. WTF?

I don't have any female frends, in fact, I don't have any volountary cotact with foids, like she wants to talk with you or spend some time.

You can use them to statusmaxx.

Nobody is friends with foids, they're just beta orbiting as a cope.