Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why hating jews so much?

• Thread starter blackbabooneykiller
  • Start date
blackbabooneykiller

blackbabooneykiller

Recruit
★★★★
why most of people i seen on this forum hate jews?

everyone always gives the same answer: they wield their control oppressively.

Ur a Jew (supporter)?
No. But i dont understand all this irrational hate and stupid conspiracy theories about jews. And even less i understand there is some libtards here that are against the jews. They all should get shot by firing squads

No. But i dont understand all this irrational hate and stupid conspiracy theories about jews. And even less i understand there is some libtards here that are against the jews. They all should get shot by firing squads
why do you call it irrational?

My antisemitism isn't racial, it's cultural and economic

My antisemitism isn't racial, it's cultural and economic
Shitty ilogical conspiracy theories. Jews are about as same scumbags as the liberal capitalist moral nihilists of america.

I don't need a reason to hate usury

everyone always gives the same answer: they wield their control oppressively.
I dont even know what that controll is. I think I heard somthing about them owning hollywood witch would explain why theres alot of Nazi bad movies

Shitty ilogical conspiracy theories. Jews are about as same scumbags as the liberal capitalist moral nihilists of america.

Jews are the original source of that worldview and outlook.

They did it intentionally at first, starting in the 50s, in order to weaken the Church and the Christian moral fabric of our culture (from a place of paranoia and hatred towards white people, and the delusion that this would allow them to practice their religion more freely), and now they do it because they believe in those subversions unironically.

The Jews who kicked the proverbial snowball down the mountain did it 100% from a place of hatred and antagonism towards white people, and now the ball has enough momentum to keep on rolling downward and get worse and worse, more cancerous and more cancerous, even though the bad-faith acting progenitors of these ideas are long dead / irrelevant.

Last edited:
Jews are the original source of that worldview and outlook.

They did it intentionally at first, starting in the 50s, in order to weaken the Church and the Christian moral fabric of our culture (from a place of paranoia and hatred towards white people, and the delusion that this would allow them to practice their religion more freely), and now they do it because they believe in those subversions unironically.

The Jews who kicked the proverbial snowball down the mountain did it 100% from a place of hatred and antagonism towards white people, and now the ball has enough momentum to keep on rolling downward and get worse and worse, more cancerous and more cancerous, even though the bad-faith acting progenitors of these ideas are long dead / irrelevant.

I have always found it dumb. You can be (rightfully) racist towards kikes without getting into conspiracy theories that act as if an entire ethnicity is an underground secret society.

I have always found it dumb. You can be (rightfully) racist towards kikes without getting into conspiracy theories that act as if an entire ethnicity is an underground secret society.
Most regular Jews are the grunts of the higher ups, which is a reason why mass shooters, high profile hitmen (Lee Harvey Oswald) and more are Jewish. They may not be the quintessential bankers, but they are still the first line of dirty work.

this mossad agent literally has a hakenkreuz in his pfp and is complaining about people hating on JEWS... someone help me make sense of this shit

Because we know how to do research.

"Eventually, all truthers become Nazis."

Kikes control the media which controls the world
Kikes control banks which control the world
Kikes control our politicians which control the world.

They are our oppressors and the hate is justified

this mossad agent literally has a hakenkreuz in his pfp and is complaining about people hating on JEWS... someone help me make sense of this shit

Proof?

Ron is a Christian too. So he doesn't mean those Jews, just modern ones
What about the Jews who killed Jesus?

I'm too lazy. Do self research since you are the skeptic and all.
Not gonna bother on researching shit. Its most likely to be conspirancy dumb shit and i aint gonna put effort on that

Not gonna bother on researching shit. Its most likely to be conspirancy dumb shit and i aint gonna put effort on that
U sound like a faggot

Everywhere Kikes settle down, they practice usury and suck the economy dry. This is why they've been expulsed from 112 countries throughout history.
Through clever finessing and manipulation, they got a grip over many of our major institutions. They planned all of this out a century ago in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Jews won. Nowadays /pol/tards and white supremacists cope by claiming that their race is the master race despite being BTFOd by their Semitic superiors JFL.