Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why hasn’t there been any mangas/anime’s based on inceldom?

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Inceldom is such a problem in Japan I’d expect there to be at least SOMETHING based on it, but rice cels are the biggest copers after curry cels. Most anime’s are based on low t losers who’d be true cels in the real world slaying, why lie to these sad fucks? Just give them the truth.

the closest thing I’ve seen to an incel character is pun pun from the goodnight pun pun manga
CC8A4782 0A01 4E72 9B38 B4323F3454D1
B1B98FF6 9CC1 481B 841D 19448812D05F

However the author ruins it by making him a slayer despite being such a mentalcel.
016AE4EB CCA8 4C14 ACCE 1470E3932D31

JFL, this manga could’ve been perfectly realistic if they just made him incel (it’s still enjoyable and you definitely give it a read)

Hopefully a manga based on an incel will eventually be made soon. If it does come then I’ll be sure to enjoy it.

mate,there are a million manga involving incel protagonists.the only difference is that the japs usually focus on fantasy empowerment instead of wallowing in our awfulness

mate,there are a million manga involving incel protagonists.the only difference is that the japs usually focus on fantasy empowerment instead of wallowing in our awfulness
Thats what I said.

The closest you'll get is with Welcome to NHK, though it's more towards a Shut in, but the protagonist is still an incel nonetheless.

Aren't they ALL about an incel meeting his loli waifu of culture?

I feel like generally the entire "romance" genre of anime has gone down by a lot the last years? I remember in late 90's-2010 there were tons of romance anime out there, now all you see is big anime tiddies.

I even think that in Japan's case, it's the government's fault for inceldom. The culture there is super closed-in, and you usually don't talk to strangers. A lot of people in Japan will ignore you, even if you only ask for directions. The new generation is much more open-minded though, but it still won't fix the problem. It's normal there to sleep 4 hours and work for the rest of the day. Taking vacation might cost you your job. There is a reason why their birthrates are going down, and it's because of their culture, and how long you have to work there to make a living. You dont have time for relationships, kids, or a wife. Most companies in Japan require you to work 80 hours overtime. Working yourself to death is literally a recognized cause of death in Japan.

Yes, I just want an anime about an incel without such gigacope.
do you mean no loli waifu of culture is going to materialize out of thin air, or pop out from the tV?

The closest you'll get is with Welcome to NHK, though it's more towards a Shut in, but the protagonist is still an incel nonetheless.
Mogs me by having a cute JB chase him.

probably because they dont want to be reminded of their subhumanity lulz anime is more of an escape from reality

No mangas that I'm aware of, but Manwhas (Lookism) and Doujins (Loli Tomodachi, among others).

probably because they dont want to be reminded of their subhumanity lulz anime is more of an escape from reality
Yup and Japs wageslave too hard to think of anything

i don't watch much anime