Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why hasn't the blackpill hit Hispanics yet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30193

Self-banned
-
The white Complexion/face and the Black body is the most fetishized thing in America

Most Latinos/Hispanics are so mixed to the point of where they are left with horrible genetics, some of the shortest, fattest, ugliest people on earth, If you search for people from Oaxaca, Paraguay, Bolivia or any other rural area of Latin America then you can tell how uncanny they look compared to every other race.

I've always seen South Asians and East Asians as the most discussed race when discussing the blackpill and various other related topics but No one mentions hispanics at all.

Theres a Latina fetish, Theres the entire "big booty Latina" culture shit yet no one cares about hispanic men.

I literally live in one of the most hispanics place in America yet im watching low tier white/black normies steal Latinas from normie latino men.

How do we spread the blackpill to Latin America?

It's so hard :/

Attachments

• An-Aymara-native-shows-th-001.jpg
    An-Aymara-native-shows-th-001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 68
  • portraits-of-people-who-match-paintings-by-famous-artists-2009-shutterstock-editorial-715861ae.jpg
    portraits-of-people-who-match-paintings-by-famous-artists-2009-shutterstock-editorial-715861ae.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 82
they have a different culture, but most of all...
every mans gotta cope

They are too low iq to understand

Ignorance is Bliss then, I rather live life as a bluepilled normie forever then knowing the actual truth...

I am a beanercel too,Living among low iq animals is hellish as fuck.

Lo se muy bien hermano,Este pais es una putisima mierda :( y los pendejos se reproducen como cucarachas y mantienen el estatus quo que le da vida en modo tutorial a los weros descendientes de europeos de mierda.

Lo se muy bien hermano,Este pais es una putisima mierda :( y los pendejos se reproducen como cucarachas y mantienen el estatus quo que le da vida en modo tutorial a los weros descendientes de europeos de mierda.
Hay un pais latinoamericano que no sea una mierda? Claro las personas siguen adorando a los blancos , De niño me sorprendia como los trataban

Hay un pais latinoamericano que no sea una mierda? Claro las personas siguen adorando a los blancos , De niño me sorprendia como los trataban

Uhh bueno chile puede ser la exepcion porque ahi casi todos son blancos jajaja

I do not know friend, the rural areas of our countries are still quite traditional, and on many occasions in the neighborhoods even the ugliest ones get married (as long as you are not a mentalcel) in my country I have seen more ugly types than the ones in the photo And even short with girlfriends and I who have average height and I'm not a subhuman can not do anything for my fucking crazy mind. Americanization, feminism and tinder have not arrived with much force here (yet) but don't worry, in a generation or two it will pass and blackpill will be able to spread throughout the continent.

Ninguno, y si, yo soy blanco (para los estandares de mi pais) y hay una predisposicion hacia un mejor trato hacia mi, lastima que tengo la personalidad mas atrofiada del mundo.

Estas equivocado, Chile es como mexico y mas de la mitad de la poblacion es mestiza, estaras hablando de Argentina-Uruguay no?

Prefieres a las blancas o a las prietas? Mancharias tus genes blancos ascendiendo con una mujer con descendencia indigena? Si yo fuera blanco no lo haria.

I do not know friend, the rural areas of our countries are still quite traditional, and on many occasions in the neighborhoods even the ugliest ones get married (as long as you are not a mentalcel) in my country I have seen more ugly types than the ones in the photo And even short with girlfriends and I who have average height and I'm not a subhuman can not do anything for my fucking crazy mind. Americanization, feminism and tinder have not arrived with much force here (yet) but don't worry, in a generation or two it will pass and blackpill will be able to spread throughout the continent.

Ninguno, y si, yo soy blanco (para los estandares de mi pais) y hay una predisposicion hacia un mejor trato hacia mi, lastima que tengo la personalidad mas atrofiada del mundo.

Estas equivocado, Chile es como mexico y mas de la mitad de la poblacion es mestiza, estaras hablando de Argentina-Uruguay no?
Latin America / Middle East is the last bastion of hope for dating culture, masculinity and money matters mostly .

Las blancas obviamente, pero en mi pais bueno, son las mas cotizadas y solo el 0,01% de los chads las acaparan a todas. :feelsrope:Ascenderia con la que sea men, al punto en el que estoy no me importaria.

Uhh bueno espero que no me consideren volcel por decir esto pero en mis dias de pildora azul unas cuantas prietas mostraron interes en mi,Antes de que me volviera drogadicto/alcoholico y las rechaze a todas porque honestamente no me sentia atraido hacia ellas en lo mas minimo y la idea de crear mas goblins asquerosos para proveer a las stacies blancas y a los chads me parece asquerosa,horrible y egoista,Espero que algun dia encuentres a alguna blanca que no este tan culera y puedas tener una vida y descendencia normal,Te deseo lo mejor brocel :)

As long as you’re outside of Mexico/Brazil/Elsalvador/Honduras it’s not that bad, it’s just depressing and far away from the first world

las mujeres de Latin America no son tan malas como las de America/Europa, pero .... imagina que no es tan malo o si?

As long as you’re outside of Mexico/Brazil/Elsalvador/Honduras it’s not that bad, it’s just depressing and far away from the first world

las mujeres de Latin America no son tan malas como las de America/Europa, pero .... imagina que no es tan malo o si?

Pues creo,Pero reproducirse en el tercer mundo es algo bien pendejo,egoista y animalistico.

I have seen the same here in CA. A lot of black men do like latinas and some low tier white men do indeed go for latinas.

Low tier white men that are not beta nerds tend to go for latinas. If that makes sense. Like if the white guy is working class, wiggermaxxing, or is an athlete of some sort.
But one thing for certain is that a lot of black men like latinas and some latinas do give black guys a chance.

Whereas latino men, much like all of the other races of men, do not want black foids.

I have not been to southern California in a while but from the times that I have, and after doing some lurking in the "azn" reddit forums recently, it seems some latinas in soCal actually give Asian men a chance whereas here in norCal, NO race of foids give us a chance. Not even noodlewhores. Most noodlewhores are with non-Asian men (mostly white).

Btw, when I do see white foids with hispanic men, the white foids are usually ugly or fat. But the thing is those low tier white foids WILL actually give Hispanic men a chance whereas they will never even consider Asian, Indian, or Middle easterners at all whatsoever.

This chart is what I swear by, it is precisely what I have observed for about a decade in CA:

3Nvn91y

Last edited:
I have seen the same here in CA. A lot of black men do like latinas and some low tier white men do indeed go for latinas.

Low tier white men that are not beta nerds tend to go for latinas. If that makes sense. Like if the white guy is working class, wiggermaxxing, or is an athlete of some sort.
But one thing is for certain is that a lot of black men like latinas and some latinas do give black guys a chance.

Whereas latino men, much like all of the other races of men, do not want black foids.

I have not been to southern California in a while but from the times that I have, and after doing some lurking in the "azn" reddit forums, some latinas in soCal actually give Asian men a chance whereas here in norCal, NO race of foids give us a chance. Not even noodlewhores. Most noodlewhores are with non-Asian men (mostly white).

Btw, when I do see white foids with hispanic men, the white foids are usually ugly or fat. But the thing is those low tier white foids WILL actually give Hispanic men a chance whereas they will never even consider Asian, Indian, or Middle easterners at all whatsoever.
The Hispanic men they like are always Guerito 6 foot + dudes, if you’re darker than a olive tone as a Hispanic person it’s fucking over .

but yeah Nor cal is fucking brutal, I’m not even Asian and I’m fucking cringing at seeing Asian girls with average white guys

The white Complexion/face and the Black body is the most fetishized thing in America
Truth
Most Latinos/Hispanics are so mixed to the point of where they are left with horrible genetics, some of the shortest, fattest, ugliest people on earth, If you search for people from Oaxaca, Paraguay, Bolivia or any other rural area of Latin America then you can tell how uncanny they look compared to every other race.

I've always seen South Asians and East Asians as the most discussed race when discussing the blackpill and various other related topics but No one mentions hispanics at all.
They have tighter families and latino women are known not to date out as much and are more "loyal" at least compared to Asian women. But tbh that might be changing now.
Theres a Latina fetish, Theres the entire "big booty Latina" culture shit yet no one cares about hispanic men.
It's always like that for every race of minority men with little to no SMV (compared to tall white and black men).
I literally live in one of the most hispanics place in America yet im watching low tier white/black normies steal Latinas from normie latino men.
Yeah ask anyone like @starcrapoo @epillepsy that's par for the course in America.
How do we spread the blackpill to Latin America?
@Tenshi is working on it.

this also applies to their women, many ugly spics knock up latinas in their prime. Hot latinas too low IQ to realize they can get hot black or white guys easily if they just ran in more upwardly mobile social circles.

For one they are low IQ as a whole, and most “latina” girls are losing their virginities before they even know what a chad is. We are talking very early teens. Some short hispanic I knew knocked up a girl before they ever left highschool and I know well that same foid wouldnt have looked at him in later years. Also they have huge family and social circle oriented cultures so making connections even sexual ones are abundant for many members of the family before the foids ever hit the market. They dont slay as well in more northern areas of the US but in southern areas they dominate the jobs, streets, clubs etc.

For one they are low IQ as a whole, and most “latina” girls are losing their virginities before they even know what a chad is. We are talking very early teens. Some short hispanic I knew knocked up a girl before they ever left highschool and I know well that same foid wouldnt have looked at him in later years.
Just be first theory @Dregster666

For one they are low IQ as a whole, and most “latina” girls are losing their virginities before they even know what a chad is. We are talking very early teens. Some short hispanic I knew knocked up a girl before they ever left highschool and I know well that same foid wouldnt have looked at him in later years. Also they have huge family and social circle oriented cultures so making connections even sexual ones are abundant for many members of the family before the foids ever hit the market. They dont slay as well in more northern areas of the US but in southern areas they dominate the jobs, streets, clubs etc.
The SJW latinas who haven't lost their virginity at a young age always end up with a black/white guy, Such many cases! Its fucking tragic

Low iq thats why. Atleast Arabs are blackpilled enough to keep their women in line with nothing but pure fear and force

I am Hispanic, because south america , is incredible filthy, corrupt and poor. There are more opportunities to statusmaxx , moneymaxx , you just have to be part of the corrupt party of turn. But soonner the blackpill will hit start to hit. Just like hit me

It happens alot in Mexico and most girls never get to see a bonafide chad.
This is the most important part imo. You have to be in a remote area where there isn't easy access to seeing the full range of how people look (including chads) where it's mostly average looking people and there is not the technology for finding better looking guys. It's different in the big cities then ofc because girls see more people there and the chances of seeing a chad increase.

Some of this edge is disappearing with social media being everywhere though.

None, and yes, I am white (by the standards of my country) and there is a predisposition towards a better treatment of me, it hurts that I have the most stunted personality in the world.

You are wrong, Chile is like Mexico and more than half of the population is mestizo, you are talking about Argentina-Uruguay righa
Aren't you Macedonian?

Why are there so many Mexicans now there’s like a 300% increase in Mexicans from just 1 month ago where are you guys coming from

This is the most important part imo. You have to be in a remote area where there isn't easy access to seeing the full range of how people look (including chads) where it's mostly average looking people and there is not the technology for finding better looking guys. It's different in the big cities then ofc because girls see more people there and the chances of seeing a chad increase.

Some of this edge is disappearing with social media being everywhere though.
Facebook ruined all of this. It's extremely popular in mexico, especially the small towns. Most dudes are disgusted with how alot of girls fuck the same group of guys while they get snubbed and forced to pick up someone else's leftovers. The bluepill is still strong so most dudes overlook this after they rack up a few lays themselves.

The funny part is these dudes doing this aren't even chads, they're just the best looking males in those given areas and most of them are usually moneymaxxed because of their parents JFL

Facebook ruined all of this.
Ik what you mean. As soon as facebook became more mainstream (like post 2009) the amount of attention any woman could get from was unreal. It really showed how many potential orbiters they really had. The same thing did not occur so much for myspace for some reason. Probably because facebook was a lot more interactive and personal with chat features and the focus being on constantly updating your status.
It's extremely popular in mexico, especially the small towns. Most dudes are disgusted with how alot of girls fuck the same group of guys while they get snubbed and forced to pick up someone else's leftovers. The bluepill is still strong so most dudes overlook this after they rack up a few lays themselves.
They still manage to get a few lays but aren't known for being that attractive probably do that by being NT and integrated enough into the community. Or oppositely they are seen as the outcast rebel from out of town (but in a good way) and that still works in their favor, like when guys date girls from other schools because guys from other schools are on average seen as cooler, more attractive and a change from the usual boring local guys.
The funny part is these dudes doing this aren't even chads, they're just the best looking males in those given areas and most of them are usually moneymaxxed because of their parents JFL
They only have as much chances as the best looking man that women know about. Once much better looking men are around women automatically think they are settling if a man around the same looks level or slightly higher as them expresses interest.

Ik what you mean. As soon as facebook became more mainstream (like post 2009) the amount of attention any woman could get from was unreal. It really showed how many potential orbiters they really had. The same thing did not occur so much for myspace for some reason. Probably because facebook was a lot more interactive and personal with chat features and the focus being on constantly updating your status.

Its basically 2009 in Mexico facebook in 2021 :feelskek:

They still manage to get a few lays but aren't known for being that attractive probably do that by being NT and integrated enough into the community. Or oppositely they are seen as the outcast rebel from out of town (but in a good way) and that still works in their favor, like when guys date girls from other schools because guys from other schools are on average seen as cooler, more attractive and a change from the usual boring local guys.
There isn't really an incel problem, it's more of a redpill issue. It's kind of like arranged marriages in India without the arrangements. Being popular in a small community gets some of these mediocre looking guys far.

Once much better looking men are around women automatically think they are settling if a man around the same looks level or slightly higher as them expresses interest.
That wont be happening in mexico anytime soon. Some of the native females are insecure and will not shoot above their belts. Security is more important for them, since getting shamed for being pumpNdumped is still a thing.

Its basically 2009 in Mexico facebook in 2021 :feelskek:
Lifefuel for them then tbh
In some aspects might even be better than SEA where sexpats by now use a lot of social media to connect with the local women.
There isn't really an incel problem, it's more of a redpill issue. It's kind of like arranged marriages in India without the arrangements. Being popular in a small community gets some of these mediocre looking guys far.
Yeah hypergamy originally referred to women's tendency to seek men of higher status and riches not just primarily looks. Agree that this dynamic still doesn't apply to or benefit guys that are out of the game no matter what (like incels).
That wont be happening in mexico anytime soon. Some of the native females are insecure and will not shoot above their belts. Security is more important for them, since getting shamed for being pumpNdumped is still a thing.
That's what @BlkPillPres has said constrains the behavior of others too. That and a strong religious culture.

A lot of this has to do with skin tone tbh. Light skinned Latino men do very well as long as they fit the "Latino lover" Ricky Martin type of persona. It's the ones with a lot of indigenous blood that have it bad, on the same level as currys.

Also, Latina foids get knocked up young before they start to develop nitpicky, shallow behavior characteristic of US born women, and they spend their late teens and twenties busy with a kid. American born or raised Latinas are even more degenerate than white women, and are far more likely to end up with white or black guys
Plus, Latino guys are cajoled into fucking women as early as they can. It sucks being a male adult kissless, sexless virgin for any man in the world, but it is especially humiliating among Latinos for a guy past his late teens to not have had a girlfriend (my parents assure me its OK but deep down I know they're full of shit)

Last edited:
A lot of this has to do with skin tone tbh. Light skinned Latino men do very well as long as they fit the "Latino lover" Ricky Martin type of persona. It's the ones with a lot of indigenous blood that have it bad, on the same level as currys.
This. Lightskinned Latinos mog me to oblivion. Darkskinned Latinos still mog me but not to oblivion like lightskinned Latinos.

because spics and beaners find ways to cope, they don't see the race pill because their foids (brown spics) are dating white spics. They don't see this as an issue because the white spics still see themselves as spics. It's kinda like dark skinned sheboons dating lightskin and mixed black guys. the mixed and lightskin blacks are still considered black so its technically not race pill.

Uhh bueno espero que no me consideren volcel por decir esto pero en mis dias de pildora azul unas cuantas prietas mostraron interes en mi,Antes de que me volviera drogadicto/alcoholico y las rechaze a todas porque honestamente no me sentia atraido hacia ellas en lo mas minimo y la idea de crear mas goblins asquerosos para proveer a las stacies blancas y a los chads me parece asquerosa,horrible y egoista,Espero que algun dia encuentres a alguna blanca que no este tan culera y puedas tener una vida y descendencia normal,Te deseo lo mejor brocel :)
Thank God you got disposed of, fucking Faggot

You didnt have to settle for shit or breed, you could of just enjoyed the sex and move on :feelswhat: the fuck you crying about inceldom when you're a potential sexhaver :feelstastyman:

They're more interested in black beans