Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why has the whole internet become invested with trannies?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
They barely even existed even just 10 years ago but now it feels like they've invaded every online community. Discord especially, every somewhat popular server is full of them.

It’s all planned

As soon as the Bruce Jenner became a tranny tranny rates seem to have sky-rocketed.

They're like Jews who infest and subvert everything

They're like Jews who infest and subvert everything
They come into online communities and demand that everything is changed to suit their needs

i got banned in so many servers just for saying i hate fucking tranny's and they will never be real women
censorship is so strong

i got banned in so many servers just for saying i hate fucking tranny's and they will never be real women
censorship is so strong
Yeah if you don't have leftist social views that's an insta ban in most pisscords

Because they have no life and are degenerates

Planned mind control operation by CIA to fuck up healthy children's brains.

“There shall be no safe space for the smart and well adjusted, sane goyim! We shall poison the waters like we did hundreds of years ago! The same principles we shall use in every other aspect of society! History rhymes! History repeats! WE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!”
- scholomo scheckelstien

Saturday Night Live Snl GIF

That is because (((they))) planned this