Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why gypsys are always the same?

Once came across a gypo camp when I was in wondering through wales. They had all caged dogs and shit. I ran

they like poop

@TrueGlassesCel Do gypsies have Higher SMV because they are ethnic?

How are some of them so dark?? Where the fuck do they come from?
you never saw gypsys? they always look the same, some are darker some are more mixed. you heard about lunik 9 or duisburg?

you never saw gypsys? they always look the same, some are darker some are more mixed. you heard about lunik 9 or duisburg?
I'm American and for once I can say there's a minority that I've never had to deal with. Every European I've spoken to hates them though, even the progressives don't seem to like them

Every European I've spoken to hates them though, even the progressives don't seem to like them
They always have the same behaviour, nobody undertstand why they living like that for example they love to throw away everything on the street but they could use like every normal person the trash. or they shit everywhere, they could use like every normal person the toilet.
they are no scared, even the children to scam you and they often try to put their hands in your pockets to get on your things. they really dangerous...

I'm American and for once I can say there's a minority that I've never had to deal with.
yes, me too. In the US they don't are such big group but they travel around europe. they are for example in germany and beg on the streets or steal than they have problems with the law and they travel to other country and do the same shit there. they cange their names and nobody know where they live because their not registred.

Once came across a gypo camp when I was in wondering through wales. They had all caged dogs and shit. I ran
I like whales!

I like to feed them krill!

Worse than niggers, and they Smell
You absolutely cannot relax

Its their "Culture"

They always have the same behaviour, nobody undertstand why they living like that for example they love to throw away everything on the street but they could use like every normal person the trash. or they shit everywhere, they could use like every normal person the toilet.
they are no scared, even the children to scam you and they often try to put their hands in your pockets to get on your things. they really dangerous...
A group of vagrants who parasitically live off their host nation by lying to and scamming the native people. I think Europe has experienced such problems before :feelshmm: