Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Greycels arent liked

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
For New Users

It's because yall are so fucking dense and Stupid you people come in this forum And ask shit like "Is it over for me" or Looking for Looksmaxxing tips

Nigga if you have to ask these sorts of Dumbass questions Then u probably don't need to be on this forum

Also you guys are the biggest Attention seekers the second you join Its Goofy yall try way to hard To be Some Edgelord

If you wanna be respected Then just be normal and Reply to threads Genuienly

This Forum is for INVOLUNTARY CELEBATES And its a discussion to bounce ideas off each other and all around just Watch The world fall around us

For New Users

It's because yall are so fucking dense and Stupid you people come in this forum And ask shit like "Is it over for me" or Looking for Looksmaxxing tips

Nigga if you have to ask these sorts of Dumbass questions Then u probably don't need to be on this forum

Also you guys are the biggest Attention seekers the second you join Its Goofy yall try way to hard To be Some Edgelord

If you wanna be respected Then just be normal and Reply to threads Genuienly

This Forum is for INVOLUNTARY CELEBATES And its a discussion to bounce ideas off each other and all around just Watch The world fall around us
giphy.gif

I remember my 1st post was a video I filmed in college about all the normies chimping out and acting like shitheads

I actually like greycels because they're not as jaded and they may occasionally bring new ideas. I want more greys

I actually like greycels because they're not as jaded and they may occasionally bring new ideas. I want more greys
I don't either unless they are just obvious I'm just giving My thoughts on why they Get Hazed

some gray are based

Am hated IRL so expect nothing less new on the net