Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why "good girls" foids don't want relationships

good girls?

I know they want it hey hey hey

Every foid would be a whore with the right guy. If a woman specifies to you that she's not sexual, she's not looking for a BF, or she wants to wait for marriage, I'd say that 90% of the time, it's just because they find you unattractive.

Some women who grow up in repressive religious households really do want to stay virgins until marriage; but if something happens in their lives that liberates them sexually, it will come out of them like pressurized water in a fire hydrant. I've seen it happen.

Edit: changed 75% to 90%

Last edited:
elab on how video relates to your thesis, fellow philosopher

Every foid would be a whore with the right guy. If a woman specifies to you that she's not sexual, she's not looking for a BF, or she wants to wait for marriage, I'd say that 90% of the time, it's just because they find you unattractive.

Some women who grow up in repressive religious households really do want to stay virgins until marriage; but if something happens in their lives that liberates them sexually, it will come out of them like pressurized water in a fire hydrant. I've seen it happen.

Edit: changed 75% to 90%

elab on how video relates to your thesis, fellow philosopher
She'd rather orbit Chad than propagate Melvin (useless CO2 quota).
Note body language at 10:00 when she says the word "family" brother.

I need a tl;dw