Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why going MGTOW first is the only proper way Incels can ascend

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Time to be honest here. A lot of use think that having a loving relationship with a girl that loves us would solve all of our problems and lift our inceldom away, I beg to differ.

A lot of us are DAMAGED. Hell, I know. I went from this naive, white knight, blue pilled-raised nice guy cuck to this rage-filled, bitter, depressed piece of shell-shit of a man..

All those years of rejection, all that time spent trying to be better and change yourself and only to finally be aware and get shut down by the black pill reality ; I know for a fact that any man living through this hell is not in his healthiest mental state... Constant rejection causes desperation, obsessions, paranoia and rage-fueled madness that are very dangerous for a man, relationship or not.

Even if we hypothetically could get a girlfriend, all those years of bitterness as well as all that black pill knowledge would probably make some of us extremely clingy, obsessive and rather fearful of our partner due to all of that insecurity accumulated in those years of loneliness...

I can't even imagine how some of us would react if that hypothetical roastie would end up breaking up with us; we'd probably end up in a worst place than ever before...

This is why I say, that even if it's a form of coping, learning to be happy by yourself, might actually be a good thing for your mental state. I really do believe that being the best version of yourself, just for your own self and not for pussy; might actually be the only proper way for some us to ascend..

Being happy by yourself. Overcoming loneliness alone...

I have zero idea how to do that though...

INB4COPEPOST!

On topic, I can strongly agree, I understand where the MGTOWs are coming from to some extent, however the reason I don't really believe the MGTOWs is due to how they're constantly talking about women, as opposed to hobbies,copes, self improvement etc. That's why I think many MGTOWs are big copers.

Now aside from that self improvement is generally the best a man can accomplish, getting in shape, building wealth and prosperity and patting yourself on the back for your accomplishments. I would go down this route, but sadly, with depression and lacking money and willpower it seems impossible for me, but not so much for everyone else provided they have some ambitions and source of income, but if not then sadly they're in the same boat as us.

All in all I like what you posted it has some truth to it, it would just be nice if we can actually execute this.

Pumping and dumping is the only valid option

Yes but you need at least some advantages. Also, you can’t give up on something unless you experience it. Sex is a basic human need.