Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why girls turn me off lately

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
Basically I have this idea in my head that foids live life on EASY MODE. No matter how she looks, to me it looks like she's never been, and never will be, in hard times like me.

I have endured a lot, not just as an incel, but I had a pretty hard life. Knowing that a girl received it all on a platter, and that she always had hundreds of men simping for her, turns me off a lot.

What can I have in common with a girl? She will never understand what I've been through. She can't even conceive being in my shoes for 1 day. She would probably kill herself.

We have foids cancelling people on twitter, ruining their careers over jokes. Meanwhile as a guy I got bullied and discriminated against, even because of my looks. Could I do anything? Yes, but only on my own. No support from anyone.

90% of girls are spoiled and arrogant. At least from what I've seen. I can't even think about a genuine connection between me and a girl. Maybe if I was a spoiled kid with rich parents, who looked good and had a lot of friends, it would definitely work. But knowing I've been through so many hard times alone, just to be with someone who had a perfect, privileged life, is hard.

If I can't form a genuine friendship with a girl because we have nothing in common, how can I even be in a relationship with one?

Just imagine having a girlfriend and she starts complaining about petty shit, having fights for no reason. Is it worth it? To work so hard just to have someone who will never appreciate it?

Last edited:
I understand, real life girls that aren't from an anime or video game disgust me

You have to view women the same way they view men.

You probably have had feelings in the past that women are capable of love. Once you destroy that tiny part of your brain, they're really not that hard to ignore.

Women are just humans with holes in between their legs. Literally nothing is special about them.

Sleeping gorilla

Girls don't give a shit about guys like us. How the fuck am I still supposed to like them?
That's the great thing about rape, it fixes both problems.

Rape is cucked because you'd literally ruin your life for a woman LMAOOOO
Ruin? You don't have to work and get to live for 20 years in comfort then you get out into the world no longer a virgin. Even better you will live in the mind of some dumb bitch for the rest of her life knowing her pussy and asshole is tainted with your semen. You own that walking set of holes and she'll think of you every time she sees a penis

Ruin? You don't have to work and get to live for 20 years in comfort then you get out into the world no longer a virgin. Even better you will live in the mind of some dumb bitch for the rest of her life knowing her pussy and asshole is tainted with your semen. You own that walking set of holes and she'll think of you every time she sees a penis
People like you are tainting our community

You have to view women the same way they view men.

You probably have had feelings in the past that women are capable of love. Once you destroy that tiny part of your brain, they're really not that hard to ignore.

Women are just humans with holes in between their legs. Literally nothing is special about them.

View attachment 403299
Based monke