Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why girls have no one to date - Groundbreaking theory!

want to see what the comments say but dont have a titcock account

Tiktok comments

want to see what the comments say but dont have a titcock account

1m18 is too much for me if a charming gentleman would have the indulgence to summarize his speech in 1 word thank you.

Foids be like "i have no one to date" then proceed to reject an army of simps

she's correct. She's just rephrasing 80/20 theory.

Oneitis:

Why Are Neuro-Typical Individuals So Strange?(Duplicate)
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592448Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Hello, I am a neuro-atypical adult individual of age twenty-two that occasionally attempts to suppress my evident cognitive issues by purchasing crucial objects from nearby market stores. Well, I am frequently patronized by neuro-typical individuals that constantly construct idiotic, implicit statements. I have attempted to ignore the redundant aggression I have received, yet I am becoming very upset at the mere thought of this rather confusing behavior. Strangely enough, many of those said neuro-typical individuals claim that they insulted me after I receive obvious compliments from them. Why is this occurring? Why do neuro-typical individuals continue to behave in such an odd and narcissistic manner? This is very frustrating.

Oneitis:

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.

I guess he won.

JK:

Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182588736Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:03 PM CST
Genuine gender equality is merely a theoretical concept. It cannot exist within concrete-reality, due to obviously-restrictive criteria. Feminism is nothing more than a ideological-system designed to transition society into a matriarchy through the use of highly-magnified issues such as "male favoritism" or "oppression of female s/ex/ual/ity." That is why it is favored by leftistic imbeciles, because it will make the process of governmental assimilation significantly easier. An individual who truly desires equality throughout society on a per-gender basis would not solely focus on a particular group, they would attempt to revise the "negative" flaws of each societal group accordingly. The flaws of "feminism" are evident throughout liberal media propaganda.
Re: y do ppl think being a feminist is a bad thing
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182590414Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:25 PM CST
"misogynistic jerks" "misogynistic jerks"? Misogyny is actually quite good. Female individuals manipulate society using the presence of an orifice. Society fares very well when female influence is restrained.

1m18 is too much for me if a charming gentleman would have the indulgence to summarize his speech in 1 word thank you.
women find the vast majority of men ugly. whereas the vast majority of women are either hot or attractive. this leads to attractive women either settling for ugly guys or not dating at all.

Bitches will call their 700lbs friends cute, don't trust them.

JFL this. Unattractive men don’t even register to them as ppl so they don’t even remember how much men they’ve rejected, they only think about the chads they aren’t getting

Last edited:
women find the vast majority of men ugly. whereas the vast majority of women are either hot or attractive. this leads to attractive women either settling for ugly guys or not dating at all.
Not really a word but I appreciate your effort but to summarize :
hovering 90's GIF by absurdnoise

Men in general should learn to have standards. The very fact that Chads see no problem with chasing under their fucking league is a direct damage to other males prospect. If sexually active males were only invested in their league, then we could eventually get in touch with our looksmatch. But it will never happen because Chads are cunts.

That’s because they’re measuring hot guys on super good jawlines, no balding, tall, white, blue eyes.

While the beauty standard for women is just be thin and have a feminine face. Which doesnt include having a good jawline or good features, just a cute face. A nice ass and tits is a bonus.

If those “cute girls” had their looksmatches they’d be the “ugly” guys

and the reason there are more pretty women is because most humans have feminine/weak features.

It’s rare to have masculine strong features. Any man can femboy maxx and mog most females due to higher T.

It’s not hard being feminine. It’s hard being masculine with pretty boy features. The ideal man

Last edited:
When women say they are Chad only and only 1 guy in 10 000 is hot, its okay. When an incel says this is how women think they will screech and say you're a misogynist

IT won't touch this either btw like they touch children

JFL of course the ugly men has a bad personality :feelskek:

rape and murder fuel

Video currently unavailable :feelswhat:

I hate TikTok