Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why genetics failed me?

felizhombre

felizhombre

Follow Jesus christ
★★★★★
dad is 185 centimeters, was thugmaxx when younger, atletic, deep voice, is assertive extrovert and low inhib with economic or life decisions vs me
178,pacifist as a deer,gymmaxxing but too weak still,low voice, undecisive, i try to keep everythin in secret, take a lot of time taking decisions
why genetics failed me regard this? i cant say it was because of my mother my mom's dad was a politician and had a lot of lovers pretty low inhib if you asked me

dad is 185 centimeters, was thugmaxx when younger, atletic, deep voice, is assertive extrovert and low inhib with economic or life decisions vs me
178,pacifist as a deer,gymmaxxing but too weak still,low voice, undecisive, i try to keep everythin in secret, take a lot of time taking decisions
why genetics failed me regard this? i cant say it was because of my mother my mom's dad was a politician and had a lot of lovers pretty low inhib if you asked me
The story of every blackcel bro, the only foids that don't abort their black kids are ugly ones that cause blackcels to be born, it never started :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

What are your mom's stats? Was she strong, outspoken, robust and hard working, or a meek wallflower?

What are your mom's stats? Was she strong, outspoken, robust and hard working, or a meek wallflower?
Even with two attractive parents you can still make a failure. Both of my parents are way above average in looks, neither are short both are average height, yet they managed to create me who is a kissless virgin with no hope.

Both of my parents are way above average in looks
Do they have a lot of facial projection? Do they look rugged, strong, robust and muscular? If not, they're not beautiful.

I am short because of my maternal grandfather for sure. He was a 4'8 dwarf.

my dad was roughly the same height and I came out 170cm , got manlet mom genes

Do they have a lot of facial projection? Do they look rugged, strong, robust and muscular? If not, they're not beautiful.
I said they have good looking faces, I didn’t say they look “strong and muscular” because that is irrelevant gymcel cope. Especially for a foid, if a foid has those traits she will look like a tranny.

I said they have good looking faces, I didn’t say they look “strong and muscular” because that is irrelevant gymcel cope. Especially for a foid, if a foid has those traits she will look like a tranny.
This is a strong featured thick set woman:

And these are her children (all of whom inherited strong features):

That’s because it’s not genetics.

It’s a matter of luck

I am short because of my maternal grandfather for sure. He was a 4'8 dwarf.

Your midget grandfather made a mistake by reproducing and spreading his subhuman genes, that’s why you came into this world as a manlet incel. If I were you, I’d take regular shits and pisses on his grave

dad is 185 centimeters, was thugmaxx when younger, atletic, deep voice, is assertive extrovert and low inhib
Your dad is the kind of person I'd want to punch. Then again... Most people fall into this category so kinda pointless statement but whatever

pretty bold, the typical mama luchona

Your dad is the kind of person I'd want to punch. Then again... Most people fall into this category so kinda pointless statement but whatever
nah if you met him know you will surely like him, he became a geek

It is a pity that our science and technology have not yet reached this point. But then again, I find it hard to believe that it will be possible to genetically change a person at a mature age. I don't trust humans nor their research, this is literally playing god. No human trash like me can ever be fixed.