Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why foids should date us

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
We don’t have any STDs
Pretty self explanatory.

We won’t cheat
Incels are guaranteed not to cheat on you! Since you will most likely be our only option anyway.

We respect whamen
We respect femoids, so if you want a supreme gentleman, you bettER consider us as an option:feelsEhh:

We will encourage you to better yourself
If you’re a lazy piece of shit, we will physically force you to go the gym and lose the weight. Or we will restrict your diet

We are honest
Have you ever wanted your partner to be honest with you when asking questions such as “do I look fat in this dress?” Well worry no more, because we are here to help.

We are sexually inexperienced
You may think this one is bad but it’s actually good, the more sex partners you have the less you are able to pair bond. This is why chad won’t commit to you, he sees you as just another hole who wants his dick.

Women if you reject us you lose the right to complain about good men being available, just fyi:feelsjuice:

Is there anything else I’m missing from this list?

Last edited:
Smart women always say - "I want a virgin cause he'd hold onto me for dear life." Let us see the pussy instead of just words hmm?

Last edited:
We'd respect foids if they suck our dick and eat our cum. We are gentlemen:cool:

We won’t cheat
Incels are guaranteed not to cheat on you! Since you will most likely be our only option anyway.
Women mentally find this a turn off. They would rather be with a man who they are afraid will cheat on them, then one who doesn't have the opportunity to.

Women mentally find this a turn off. They would rather be with a man who they are afraid will cheat on them, then one who doesn't have the opportunity to.
based. A guy with no options to cheat is a cuckhold waiting to happen.

Foids hate all of those things JFL

These qualities are not attractive for them, they want the opposite. Also, the older the virgin gets (18 to above), the more gross a virgin is to them.

I dont want a foid to date me. I just want sex

Because we are the supreme gentlemen :feelzez:

I am a supreme gentleman foids, all lurking toilets should date me if you are reading this give me a chance i have good personality :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

WHY DO YOU NOT GIVE US A CHANCE YOU CHAD WORSHIPPING SLUTS TOILETS WHORES I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR KILLING INCELS YOU EVIL FOID SCUM :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU WOULD RATHER DATE THESE OBNOXIOUS BRUTES AND NOT GOOD PEOPLE LIKE US YOU INCELPHOBIC CUNTS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

GIVE US A CHANCE TOO YOU WONT REGRET IT :society::society::society::society::society::society::society: