Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why foids often give the ''just talk to women'' advice

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★
Normie men give this advice as well, for different reasons, but in this post I will focus on the reason why foids like to give it.

This advice is absolutely perfect for women, feminists and bluepillers because it benefits them in multiple ways:

• it puts women in a reasonable, favorable light (''all you need to do is simply talk to a woman, that's so easy! :foidSoy::foidSoy:'')
  • it attempts to counter the blackpill and reinforce the bluepill (''you don't need to be 6 foot tall, 6 figure bank account, 6 pack to get a woman, you just need to talk to them! :foidSoy::foidSoy:''
  • it reinforces the feminist narrative that men struggle with women due to 'toxic masculinity/patriarchy' (''men think they need to do all of this stuff because of toxic masculinity, but in reality, men just need to talk to women like they are actual human beings!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'')
And as we all know, women only see Chad (sexually attractive males) as men. To them, non-attractive men are just random, background entities.

So all a Chad really has to do is just approach a foid and ''talk'' to her.

And then foids get the impression they are so down to earth with reasonable standards ''all a man has to do is just talk to me, that's how it was with my boyfriend teehee. So yuo see, incel, you just need to talk to women like they are actual human beings!! :foidSoy::foidSoy:''

Toilets are always in desperate need of extra beta orbiters.

The foids that tell us this think we're normie tier likewise. Soon as a foid knows you're ugly she'll treat you like a different species.

But of course, women and feminists will often directly contract their own advice of talking to women by saying women don't want to be bothered. That you shouldn't be a creep (aka don't be ugly), that you shouldn't bother women when they are at work, or in public spaces, or in public transport etc.

Ideally, they don't want ugly men to bother women at all. Women will come to Chad anyway, either way.

Females want unattractive males to be gynocentric, so they can control them

foids have so much baggage that 'just talk to foids' is meaningless information

especially with feminist hysteria and the foids' need to assert their socially inflated SMV which they don't deserve

just like you can't see a foid's face beneath the make-up, in the end talking to them gets mired in their preconceptions and baggage + it isn't energizing and is really boring

and who cares what foids have to say, u can judge a foid in a few seconds just by looking at them

Last edited:
And as we all know, women only see Chad (sexually attractive males) as men. To them, non-attractive men are just random, background entities.
So fucking brutal but it is like that. :dafuckfeels: :feelskek:

Females want unattractive males to be gynocentric, so they can control them
Especially when they had fun with a lot of normies and chads and now they want security and comfort.

Meanwhile if you cold approach foid you can get in trouble or you will be fucking traumatized by her expression

It’s actually because they’re evil and want every opportunity they get to humiliate you. Few know this…

The foids that tell us this think we're normie tier likewise. Soon as a foid knows you're ugly she'll treat you like a different species.
Nah even normies have it hard nowadays. Whenever a woman is giving advice, her brain defaults to picturing a chad. Women's brains work on ideals rather than realism

Nah even normies have it hard nowadays. Whenever a woman is giving advice, her brain defaults to picturing a chad. Women's brains work on ideals rather than realism
I'm saying foids treat normies slightly better because they like using them as orbiters to boost their ego and emotional tampons.

I'm saying foids treat normies slightly better because they like using them as orbiters to boost their ego and emotional tampons.
True, the advice can be split between "helping" men get access to sex, or the underlying message which is to obtain more normie simps and orbiters.

tried that advice and got rejected everytime so shit advice

It's pointless advice and I bet foids know that too. The only thing you're going to get out of it is being a orbiter for said foid. Foids only give this advice out to us in order to weed out the attractive people. They don't want you to know that if you're a subhuman and talk to a foid, the foid acts like you killed her family.

I was watching a video of @face and LMS and he talked about this point, foids themselves don’t believe what they’re saying.

They want you to talk to them so they can make fun of you or reject you in the most humiliating way.

Normie men give this advice as well, for different reasons, but in this post I will focus on the reason why foids like to give it.

This advice is absolutely perfect for women, feminists and bluepillers because it benefits them in multiple ways:

• it puts women in a reasonable, favorable light (''all you need to do is simply talk to a woman, that's so easy! :foidSoy::foidSoy:'')
  • it attempts to counter the blackpill and reinforce the bluepill (''you don't need to be 6 foot tall, 6 figure bank account, 6 pack to get a woman, you just need to talk to them! :foidSoy::foidSoy:''
  • it reinforces the feminist narrative that men struggle with women due to 'toxic masculinity/patriarchy' (''men think they need to do all of this stuff because of toxic masculinity, but in reality, men just need to talk to women like they are actual human beings!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'')

So all a Chad really has to do is just approach a foid and ''talk'' to her.

And then foids get the impression they are so down to earth with reasonable standards ''all a man has to do is just talk to me, that's how it was with my boyfriend teehee. So yuo see, incel, you just need to talk to women like they are actual human beings!! :foidSoy::foidSoy:''
I legit just asked a foid today where the office of my college was and she gave me attitude and said “ugh no??” like bitch calm the fuck down you look like a old ass bitch that’s why i asked if you worked here

Approach n have the puslicke called on yo ass

Because his vision is an alternative to man's life. Simple.

Even though they know, they have 100% tendency to lie, and you ask me "why", then I tell you, nature, it's their nature.

I don't get foids. All of em would see us put on a cross and burnt alive but they decide to virtue signal empathy towards us subhumans for internet points or they would not ever listen to a single point made by us because of pure arrogance. No woman has ever talked to an incel without hidden motives.

women like the attention that sub 5's and normies give them but from a distance. They only want to end up with chad. the sub 5's and normies give them the validation they crave from men, and they actually enjoy when they are simping for them at a distance as it means she's a woman to be sought after.
*I am not RVD mods thought it would be funny naming me him (revert this change now).

Hence the lives TikTok where you see the foid doing her make up while being complimented and given insane donation by generally the same moids.